Saito FA-62B AAC 4-Stroke Glow Engine w/Muffler: BX by Saito Engines
This product was added to our catalog on June 26, 2013.
This is the Saito FA-62B AAC 4-Stroke Glow Engine, with an included muffler. Packing 62 cubic inches of power into a .56 size case, this engine is an easy power upgrade for most 50 size models; the lightweight FA-62B also suits a wide variety of .40 - .72 models. The FA-62B engine is only 6 grams heavier than the .56, offering a better power-to-weight ratio for modelers interested in glow engine power systems.
- Updated version of the FA-62A
- Revised parts - Crankcase, Engine Gasket Set, Cam Gear Housing and Cam Gear Shaft
- .62 cubic inches of power in a .56-size case
- Integrated head transfers heat more easily and evenly. 1-piece cylinder head allows engine to run cooler
- Installs easily in all .40–.72 models
- True chrome AAC cylinder lining
Practical RPM: 2,000 ~ 11,500
Prop: 12 x 6in ~ 14 x 6in