SAB Goblin 630/700/770 Series Main Shaft Bearing Support by KDE Direct
This is an optional KDE Direct SAB Goblin 630/700/770 Series Main Shaft Bearing Support. This Main Shaft Bearing Support provides a direct bolt-in upgrade for the SAB Heli Division Goblin 630/700/770 series helicopters (including the latest Competition and Speed version kits). The upgrade is designed to provide a rigid and extremely durable transmission for the Goblin series; utilizing a triple-bearing supported and maintenance-free, sealed deep-groove radial-ball bearing design to support both radial and axial-loads on the main shaft. In this regard, more power will be available for hard pitch-pumps, 3D maneuvers, and autorotations; as well as protecting the integrity of the radial bearings for a long-lasting transmission.
Finish: Clear anodize, mirror-polish CNC gloss
Weight: 5 g (design is FEA optimized for maximum strength and minimum weight)
- (1) Goblin 630/700/770 Series Aluminum Main Shaft Bearing Support
- (3) Deep-Groove Radial Ball Bearings 12 x 24 x 6 mm, ABEC-7, 2RS-Sealed
- (1) Round Hole Shim 12.1 x 16 x 1 mm (Stainless Steel 303)
- (3) M2.5 x 0.45 x 8 mm Socket Head Cap Screws (Class 12.9 BP Alloy Steel)
- (3) M2.5 x 0.45 x 6 mm Flat Head Socket Head Cap Screws (Class 12.9 BP Alloy Steel)
This product was added to our catalog on February 6, 2014.