This is an optional KDE Direct SAB Goblin 630/700/770 ESC Support Upgrade. The ESC Support Upgrade provides a direct bolt-in upgrade for the SAB Heli Division Goblin 630/700/770 series helicopters, with an open-platform geometry to properly support and protect the larger ESCs common on the market - including the latest Castle Creations EDGE HV160 and Kontronik KOSMIK 160/200 series controllers. The design allows the controllers to sit flush to the Base Plate, with a lowered-profile clearance for proper installation of the KDE Direct SAB Goblin 630/700/770 Series Battery Tray System Assembly without interference, even when using the lower, carbon-frame mounting holes to accommodate larger LiPo setups. The included cross-brace is optional and can be removed when using larger controllers and further developments in high-performance power systems.
29 g (design is FEA optimized for maximum strength and minimum weight)
- (1) Goblin 630/700/770 Series Aluminum ESC Support Base Plate
- (1) Goblin 630/700/770 Series Aluminum ESC Support Cross Brace
- (4) M3 x 0.5 x 10 mm Socket Head Set Screws Cup Point (Class 12.9 BP Alloy Steel)
- (4) M3 x 8 mm Flat Washer (18-8 Stainless Steel DIN 912-A2)
- (4) M3 x 0.5 Nylon-Insert Locknuts (Zinc-Plated Class 8 Alloy Steel)
- (2) M2 x 0.4 x 5 mm Socket Head Set Screws Cup Point (Class 12.9 BP Alloy Steel)
This product was added to our catalog on August 2, 2013.