SAB Goblin 570 Series Battery Tray System Assembly by KDE Direct
This product was added to our catalog on September 15, 2014.
This is an optional KDE Direct SAB Goblin 570 Series Battery Tray System Assembly. the Battery Tray System Assembly provides the best support for the LiPos during flight, with an ultra-light and high-strength frame design that provides exceptional support and holding-strength for your batteries.
The Assembly uses an innovative and Patent Pending locking mechanism for fast and hassle-free installation and removal of LiPo batteries. In addition, this assembly replaces the entire Main Frame sub-assembly, providing improved strength and stiffness to the helicopter for improved in-flight control and crash worthiness. No modifications are needed to the frames for easy, drop-in fit installation.
Weight: 72 g (design is FEA optimized for maximum strength and minimum weight)
- (1) Goblin 570 Series Battery Tray System Assembly
- (1) Goblin 570 Series Aluminum Battery Tray System Primary Base Frame
- (1) Goblin 570 Series Aluminum Battery Tray System Push Lock Lever
- (1) Goblin 570 Series Battery Tray System Spring Steel Plate (AISI 1095 BTHC)
- (2) Flanged Radial Ball Bearings 3 x 6 x 2.5 mm
- (3) M3 x 0.5 x 6 mm Button Head Socket Head Cap Screws (Class 12.9 BP Alloy Steel)
- (3) M2.5 x 0.45 x 4 mm Button Head Socket Head Cap Screws (Class 12.9 BP Alloy Steel)
- (1) M3 x 8 mm Flat Washer (Cadmium-Plated Alloy Steel)
- (2) M3 x 4.8 x 0.3 mm Round Hole Shims (18-8 Stainless Steel)
- (1) Goblin 570 Series Aluminum Battery Tray Upgrade (When Included)
- (4) KDE Direct LiPo Retaining Straps