SAB Goblin 500 Series Battery Tray System Assembly by KDE Direct
FREE Shipping Eligible!
This item is eligible for Super Saver Shipping Learn More
This product was added to our catalog on October 31, 2013.This is an optional KDE Direct SAB Goblin 500 Series Battery Tray System Assembly. the Battery Tray System Assembly delivers improved support for batteries during flight, with an ultra-light and high-strength frame design that provides exceptional support and holding-strength for your LiPo's. The Assembly uses an innovative and Patent Pending locking mechanism for fast and hassle-free installation and removal of the LiPos. Additionally, the assembly replaces the entire Main Frame subassembly, providing improved strength and stiffness to the helicopter for increased in-flight control and crash worthiness. No modifications to the frames are needed, this is an easy, drop-in fit installation.
NOTE: This part must be combined with the KDE Direct SAB Goblin 500 Series Series Battery Tray Upgrade (KDESG500-BTU). Please pay attention to the Installation Instructions and take your time during the install, making sure to apply medium-strength Loctite (Blue 243 or equivalent) to all screws during assembly unless otherwise noted. In addition, make sure the Push Lock Lever is properly engaged and flush with the Battery Tray Upgrade before flight. Due to the strength of the hold required, significant force by hand on the Push Lock Lever is required to release the tray for removal.
- Clear anodize, mirror-polish CNC gloss Primary Base Frame
- Clear hard-anodize (teflon-impregnation), mirror-polish CNC gloss Push Lock Lever
- 102 g (design is FEA optimized for maximum strength and minimum weight)
- (1) Goblin 500 Series Battery Tray System Assembly
- (1) Goblin 500 Series Aluminum Battery Tray System Primary Base Frame
- (1) Goblin 500 Series Aluminum Battery Tray System Push Lock Lever
- (2) Goblin 500 Series Aluminum Battery Tray System Servo Mount Tabs
- (1) Goblin 500 Series Battery Tray System Spring Steel Plate (AISI 1095 BTHC)
- (2) Flanged Radial Ball Bearings 3 x 6 x 2.5 mm
- (3) M3 x 0.5 x 6 mm Button Head Socket Head Cap Screws (Class 12.9 BP Alloy Steel)
- (2) M2.5 x 0.45 x 6 mm Button Head Socket Head Cap Screws (Class 12.9 BP Alloy Steel)
- (3) M2.5 x 0.45 x 4 mm Button Head Socket Head Cap Screws (Class 12.9 BP Alloy Steel)
- (1) M3 x 8 mm Flat Washer (Cadmium-Plated Alloy Steel)
- (2) M3 x 4.8 x 0.3 mm Round Hole Shims (18-8 Stainless Steel)
- (1) Goblin 500 Series Aluminum Battery Tray Upgrade (When Included)
- (3) KDE Direct LiPo Retaining Straps