SA-1258TG Standard Digital "High Speed" Titanium Gear Servo by Savox
This product was added to our catalog on July 3, 2013.
This is the Savox SA-1258TG Standard Digital "High Speed" Titanium Gear Servo. The SA-1258TG combines leading edge technology with super high 12-bit (4096) resolution and titanium and aluminum gears for one amazing servo! With titanium and aluminum gears, this servo is truly magical. Pushing 167 ounces of torque and a blistering .08 transit time, this servo is redefining what an all-around servo should be capable of. This is a great upgrade to most comparably priced servos. The minimized backlash on the SA-1258TG is helpful in plane wings for greater accuracy and less gear play.
- Combines leading edge technology with super high 12 bit (4096) resolution and titanium gears
- Super light-weight
- Coreless motor provides high speed, incredible efficiency, and low power consumption
- Extremely strong titanium gears ensure long-life and durability
- The aluminum case design not only looks good but also allows for cooler and smoother operating temps
- Our servos are totally green – from materials to production, these servos are environmentally friendly
- Ideal for plane applications where a minimized backlash is needed
Speed(@4.8V sec/60): .10
Torque(@4.8V oz-in): 133.3
Speed(@6.0V sec/60): .08
Torque(@6.0V oz-in): 166.6
Gear: Titanium & Aluminum
Spline: 25 Tooth