S9151 Digital Rudder Servo by Futaba
This product was added to our catalog on April 8, 2008.
This is the S9151 Digital High Torque F3A Rudder Servo. This can only be used with 4.8V batteries.
This servo can produce high-current draw from your batteries. If using NiMH or LiPo batteries, make sure they are capable of delivering sufficient amps.
- Digitally enhanced microprocessors cut about 1/2 of the response time from transmitter input to servo reaction
- Digital operation allows this servo to reach full power immediately and maintain torque longer
- High-capacity, high-current wire with low resistance Coreless motor (a wire cage rotates around the magnet)
- High speed operation for immediate response Nylon gears Dual ball bearings on the output shaft
- Delivers high torque rudder operation for precision fixed-wing F3A pattern aircraft
- Dust and water resistant (Not Waterproof)
- Black plastic case
- One year warranty
One S9151 Digital High Torque Rudder F3A Servo w/Futaba J Connector and a small round servo horn Four Rectangular Grommets Four Brass Bushings Four 2 x 11mm Mounting Screws One Large Round Horn One Six Arm Horn One Four Arm Horn
- Length: 1.6" (41mm)
- Width: .8" (20mm)
- Height: 1.5" (38mm)
- Weight: 1.8oz (50g)
- Speed: .19 sec/60° @ 4.8V
- Torque: 132 oz (9.5 kg-cm) @ 4.8V
- Power Supply: 4.8V (Futaba does NOT recommend using 6V)