S811T-E "Cobra E" RTR 1/8 4WD Electric Truggy by Serpent w/2.4GHz Radio
This is the Serpent S811T-E "Cobra E" RTR 1/8 Scale 4WD Electric Truggy, equipped with DragonRC brushless electronics and a 2.4GHz radio system. The Serpent Cobra E-Truggy in RTR trim is a great all-around truck. As a basher, this is the ideal platform for fun featuring big power, a 4WD drivetrain, and engineering designed to take a beating. As a racer, this RTR truggy is a great platform to get your feet wet in competition, with plenty of aftermarket support and accessories to choose from. Plus, this truck is based off the purebred racer, the Serpent Cobra E-Truggy.
NOTE: The vehicle shown may not be an accurate representation of the body color/paint scheme you will receive. Paint schemes are selected randomly. The RTR Cobra-E Truggy is available in four different color styles: Orange, Red, Blue and Green. If you would like a specific paint scheme please contact our customer service department prior to placing your order and we will do our best to honor your request.
- Truggy: Fully expert pre assembled and pre-set chassis and electronics.
- Body: Pre-painted and pre-cut low e-Truggy body, in 4 main colors orange, red, Green and Blue. (also clear one available as optional)
- Tires: Pre-mounted race ready tires / wheels with soft compounds and pin type profile for incredible grip.
- Chassis: Very narrow 3mm 7075T6 aluminum chassis. Countersunk holes, pockets to position the suspension brackets.
- Side Guards / Battery Trays: Durable shaped composite side guards / battery trays that follow the line of the chassis, and mount with 5 screws each side. The battery trays features easy to use Serpent marked felcron TM straps to secure the batteries in place. Fits 2S and 3S batteries.
- Motor Mount: Only one-screw is needed to secure the BL motor, in the nicely designed durable machined aluminium motormount. The space for the motor allows mounting all popular buggy and (monster) truggy motors.
- Transmitter: DragonRc 2.4 GHz steering wheel type transmitter with plenty of settings and good range. Comes with small and light receiver.
- Motor: DragonRC long body 2000kV brushless motor with easy color coded connectors.
- ESC: DragonRC waterproof speed controller with a massive 150A capacity to control the brushless motor and 4S or 6S battery power.
- Front Suspension: Very long and durable composite lower wishbones, combined with upper spring-steel track rods. 2 lower shock-mount positions. Downstops can be used as needed. Pivotball type anti-roll bar rods. Very durable front steering block / C-hub assembly.
- Drive-Shafts & Wheel Axles: Long and lightweight spring steel units with pressed in steel pins, laser-engraved. Same length front and rear. Serpent spring steel threaded wheel-axles with lightweight grey anodized aluminum wheel-nuts to keep the massive truggy wheels/tyres on track. Captured universal joints.
- Front & Rear Shock Tower: Light, strong and durable machined 5mm aluminum units with 5 positions for shock angle.
- Gear Differentials: Very small, compact design to reduce rotating mass to the max.
- Rear Uprights: Durable composite rear uprights with 3 camber positions.
- Rear Wing Mount & Wing: The composite rear wing mount, allows to change the angle of the rear wing. Two stage high down force wing, has two levels of angle, which also includes 2 fins. Helps improve down force and straight line capability.
- Shocks: 16mm big bore shocks, with hard anodized precision threaded shock bodies. Shock boots in silicone rubber to keep the dirt out. Chromed shock-shafts for super smooth shock action.
- Factory assembled racing chassis
- Prepainted and precut low type truggy body and large composite rear wing
- Premounted truggy tires/wheels/inserts
- Pre-set 4S to 6S capable waterproof 150A ESC (DragonRC)
- 2000kv brushless long body motor (DragonRC)
- Digital 2.4ghz transmitter (DragonRC)
- Metal gear servo 20kg (DragonRC-Savox)
- 3 Oil filled gear differentials
- Big bore shocks with rubber dust boots and machined aluminum shock towers
- Spring steel transmission parts and turnbuckles, front and rear CVD driveshafts
- Front and rear anti-roll bars
- Large battery-cases with easy felcron straps
- Machined aluminum chassis plate
- Batteries not included
Class: 1/8 scale 4wd E-truggy
Weight: 4.000 grams ( race ready, depends on gear used )
Differential: Lightweight, small gear diffs, front, central and rear
Shocks: 16mm big bore
Wheels: Serpent premounted truggy wheels/inserts/tires
Body: Precut and prepainted E-truggy style
Transmitter: 2.4 GHz transmitter with small receiver
ESC: Waterproof 150A with fan (4-6S)
Motor: 2000 KV brushless
Needed To Complete:
- (2) LiPo Batteries w/T-Style Connector (either two 2S or two 3S batteries)
- Compatible Battery Charger
- (8) "AA" Batteries (for transmitter)
This product was added to our catalog on January 3, 2017.
I OWNED A LOSI EIGHT T 2.0, AND THIS SERPENT BEATS IT HANDS DOWN! GREAT QUALITY
AND ITS A BEAST ON 6S!)