S800 Lite Retract System by DJI
This product was added to our catalog on June 6, 2013.
This is the optional DJI Innovations S800 Lite Retract System. This retractable landing gear system was designed for the S800 frame to provide an improved perspective for aerial-filming and photography work. By using a 2-position switch channel in the R/C transmitter, you can retract the landing gear remotely. The retractable landing gear will not block the view of the camera lens, making smooth shooting in all directions possible.
- Unrestricted 360 Degree View: The retractable landing gear will not block the view of the camera lens, for unrestricted shooting in any direction. No Part of the S800 will be seen in the shot.
- Innovative Design with a Stable Structure: The design of the over center locking mechanism ensures the landing gear will maintain a fixed/locked position, even when there is a power failure. The innovative design makes the structure stable and reliable.
- Easy Setup & Operation: In order to avoid complex operation, the S800 retractable landing gear is designed to provie simple setup and operation using any 2-position switch channel to control the landing gear.
- Easy Calibration: The adaptive function of travel calibration allows easy calibration. Install the servo arm according to the instructions and then calibrate in accordance with the LED indicator. After calibration, both left and right legs are in the lowered position, and when the LED is solid green the landing gear is ready for use.
- Wide Voltage Input: The S800 retractable landing gear has a built-in BEC module, which is compatible with a 3S-6S Lipo battery. It can be powered independently or from the S800 center frame.
- Failsafe Protection: If the switch channel on the TX has fail-safe function, set the fail-safe value to the lower position, so that the landing gear will be lowered when the receiver enters failsafe and the aircraft will land safely.
- Safety Protection At Startup: When powering on the system, if the TX switch is in the retract position, which is the unsafe signal for the landing gear, the LED will quickly flash RED. The landing gear will not retract until you toggle the TX retract switch.
- Servo Block Protection: If the S800 retractable landing gear is obstructed for a long time during retracting or lowering, then the system will start the servo block protection function to protect the servo from damage.
- Basic Parameters
- Working Voltage: 3S~6S (LiPo)
- Working Current: Max 1A @6S
- Working Temperature: -20~70°C
- Total Weight: 875g
- Working Parameters
- Input Signal: PWM (High-Pulse Width 800us~2200us)
- Output Signal: PWM (Neutral Position is 1520us) in 90Hz
- Output Voltage: 6V
- Servo Travel: 150° (Minimum 120°)