S3306MG Hi-Torque/Speed Metal Gear 1/5 Scale Servo by Futaba
$1.99 Flat Rate Shipping!
This item is eligible for $1.99 flat rate shipping Learn More
Please be aware that pricing and product availability in-store may vary from what’s available online because each store is independently owned and operated. When you shop at HobbyTown you’re supporting your local community.
This is the Futaba S3306MG Hi-Torque/Speed Metal Gear 1/5 Scale Servo. Genuine Futaba servos are the easiest and most efficient way to upgrade your ride. The performance and reliability of Futaba servos has made them a favorite among top RC competition specialists and motion picture special effect artists. With features that include dual ball bearings, water protection, a 3 pole motor, and precision ground metal gears this servo will provide you with smooth action and durability for your 1/5 scale vehicle.
- SMT Construction: Surface Mount Technology improves reliability in applications where there is vibration
- Impact Resistant, Fuel proof Case: High impact plastic is designed to withstand minor crashes and the effects of model fuel
- Through-the-hole Circuit Board Plating: Eliminates the need for wires or leads
- Heavy Duty Output Shaft: Designed not to break, and offers versatility when installing the servo horn.
- @ 4.8V: 267 oz-in (19.2 kg/cm)
- @ 6.0V: 333 oz-in (24.0 kg/cm)
- @ 4.8V: 0.20 sec/60°
- @ 6.0V: 0.16 sec/60°
- Dimensions: 66x30x57mm (2-5/8x1-3/16x2-1/4")
- Weight: 4-7/16 oz (126 g)
This product was added to our catalog on July 15, 2011.