This is the Futaba S3306MG Hi-Torque/Speed Metal Gear 1/5 Scale Servo. Genuine Futaba servos are the easiest and most efficient way to upgrade your ride. The performance and reliability of Futaba servos has made them a favorite among top RC competition specialists and motion picture special effect artists. With features that include dual ball bearings, water protection, a 3 pole motor, and precision ground metal gears this servo will provide you with smooth action and durability for your 1/5 scale vehicle.
- SMT Construction: Surface Mount Technology improves reliability in applications where there is vibration
- Impact Resistant, Fuel proof Case: High impact plastic is designed to withstand minor crashes and the effects of model fuel
- Through-the-hole Circuit Board Plating: Eliminates the need for wires or leads
- Heavy Duty Output Shaft: Designed not to break, and offers versatility when installing the servo horn.
- @ 4.8V: 267 oz-in (19.2 kg/cm)
- @ 6.0V: 333 oz-in (24.0 kg/cm)
- @ 4.8V: 0.20 sec/60°
- @ 6.0V: 0.16 sec/60°
- Dimensions: 66x30x57mm (2-5/8x1-3/16x2-1/4")
- Weight: 4-7/16 oz (126 g)
This product was added to our catalog on July 15, 2011.