S14-2 1/10 Electric 4WD Off-Road Pro Buggy Kit by SWorkz
Based on the success of the S104 EVO, SWorkz has further developed and improved their 1/10 off-road buggy to the now S14-2. The S14-2 is the top SWorkz 1/10th electric 4WD buggy offering and is based on the S104 EVO's unique front pivot ball design with updated front and rear suspension, and now 12mm hex wheel adapters. SWorkz still has a conversion kit for users who prefer the older 14mm hex system, but that will require SWorkz 14mm wheels.
The S14-2 redesigned rear arms are made from a stronger standard nylon material; optional carbon covers are available to adjust the arm's stiffness. The T-7075 aluminum chassis with its center twist system gives more rear grip. Matched with an updated rear upper carbon deck giving the buggy more traction.
The S14-2 includes high quality parts, a refined shock system and many option parts. Many SWorkz Factory Team Option Parts are included in this pro kit.
SWorkz utilizes only the highest quality materials and industry leading manufacturing processes resulting in a faster, stronger, and more reliable vehicle. The S14-2 Pro Kit is designed to win races.
- Standard SWORKz X-System transmission gear system.
- Updated Big Bore Shocks.
- Updated Stronger Carbon Fiber shock towers with New Geometry Shock Positions.
- SWORKz T-7075 aluminum chassis with its new center twist system design.
- Updated Stronger Material arms.
- Updated Center Gear Diff System.
- Aluminum Easy Fit Motor Holder with Center Diff. Mount.
- 12mm Hex Wheel Hub system
- Pivot Ball Steering System
- Updated Adjustable Steering Plate with New Bell Crank System.
- Full aluminum arm holders and toe in plates.
- Fully adjustable rear toe in plate system.
Ground Clearance： 48mm
Track： F:223mm /R228mm
Gear Ratio: C:87T/20T, F/R 42/17T
Needed to Complete:
- 2-Channel Radio System
- 540 Motor
- Pinion Gear
- Steering Servo
- 1/10 Buggy Wheels, Tires, Inserts & CA Glue
- Polycarbonate Paint
- 2S 7.4V LiPo Shorty Battery Pack
- Compatible Battery Charger
NOTE: Completed vehicle shown for illustrative purposes only and is not included.
This product was added to our catalog on June 1, 2017.
I love my Evo and I'm absolutely certain my new S14-2 will be even better!
Feel free to contact me on FB Messenger if you have any questions regarding setup or other questions on this car. Thank you.)