Ryan Lutz Worlds Edition Competition .21 Engine (Turbo) (Blue) by Alpha
The first change is the Dynamic Equilibrium Crankshaft (DEC). The patented DEC design features a stronger crankpin that is much more resistant to wear. But the biggest innovation is the unique way Alpha Plus installed a brass weight into the silicone filling in the crankshaft. This helps to improve the balance of the crankshaft and produces a smoother running engine with increased fuel mileage and smoother drivability.
The next change is the Conrod. Machined from a more durable material, this rod is much more resistant to wear and tear. Finally, the crankcase features increased material, to improve strength, among other minor revisions to improve durability. The Alpha Plus “Ryan Lutz Worlds Edition Engine” takes nitro engine technology to the next level.
- High performance 3.5cc engine for 1/8 buggy and truck
- High torque 5+2 port ABC piston and sleeve
- Re-designed Turbo combustion chamber
- 2-Needle carburetor
- Three replaceable carburetor venturi's (6.5mm, 7mm and 8mm)
- High quality high speed bearings
- Drilled and ramped Lutz Edition SG crankshaft
- Low CG Blue Lutz Edition cooling head and Worlds Edition crank case
Practical RPM: 4,000 - 40,000rpm
Power Output: 2.900PS/39,900rpm
Weight Approx: 352g
Ports: 5+2 Ports
Crankshaft Diameter: 14mm DEC
Glow Plug Type: Turbo
Carburetor: 8mm (Variable)
Case Material: Aluminum
This product was added to our catalog on February 8, 2016.