RX5GDR 5.8GHz 40CH A/V Diversity FPV Receiver by Lumenier with Raceband
The Lumenier RX5GDR 5.8G AV Diversity FPV Receiver gives you the best performance for your 5.8GHz FPV system. The RX5GDR keeps it super simple for the FPV flier with auto search functionality, easy press buttons, bright color OLED display, a wide voltage input, and 40CH on the 5.8GHz band including the Raceband frequencies! This diversity receiver has two highly sensitive 5.8GHz receivers built in with a switch that automatically chooses the receiver with the best signal, giving you the best picture. This also allows for a mix of antennas to be used such as a long range, high gain antenna paired with a short range 360 degree omni. Alternatively, use two high gain direction antennas and double your coverage by pointing them 45 degrees apart.
The beautiful color OLED display is bright and easy to read even in daylight. It outputs each receivers signal strength on the screen along with either an "A" or "B" stating which RX has the stronger signal. The exact frequency is displayed on the screen along with the CH / FR numbers so that you never have to guess which channel you are on.
The unit is small in size and very lightweight, so it is easy to travel with. The RX5GDR comes with a two 5.8GHz antennas, A/V cable and power cable with female JST plug.
Note***: This is the latest batch from Lumenier, which offers 40 channels, improved receiver sensitivity, faster switching between A&B receivers, and an improved power connection.
Features at a Glance:
- 40 Channels: Covers A, B, F, R, and E bands
- Intuitive and easy to use button with auto search functionality
- OLED channel/band and frequency display
- Small size and light weight
- Receiver frequency: 40CH 5645-5945MHz
- (2) Diversity SMA Antenna connectors
- Separate A/V output for antenna A or B as well as diversity A/V output
- How to change frequencies (Bands / Channels)
- Press and hold Search button for 2 seconds to start the auto search. (Note: The auto search feature may find multiple channels that are close to the transmitting frequency. Make sure to cycle through to the correct channel.)
- Press Search button once to cycle through saved Search channels.
- Press Band/CH button once to change channel.
- Push and hold Band/CH button for 2 seconds to change band.
Receiving frequency: ISM 5645-5945MHz 40 CH
Operating voltage: +7.0V~+24.0V
Supply current: <130mA/12V DC
Video output level: 1V±0.2Vp-p/75Ω
Audio output level: 0.5 ~ 2.0Vp-p/10KΩ
Outputs: 2x AV Output, 1x AV Diversity
TV system: PAL/NTSC/SECAM (AUTO)
Wireless receiver sensitivity: < -92dBm
Antenna connector: 2x SMA connectors
Dimensions (L x W x H): 79x67x16mm
- (1) 40CH 5.8G Diversity receiving unit (RX) RX5GDR
- (2) 5.8GHz Antenna (2db)
- (1) Audio / Video cable
- (1) Power cable with JST connector
This product was added to our catalog on March 24, 2017.