Rustler Stadium Truck RTR w/Waterproof XL-5 Speed Control (w/Battery & W by Traxxas
This product was added to our catalog on August 30, 2007.
The best-selling Traxxas Rustler is a proven favorite with a formula for rugged fun that nothing else can touch. The Rustler blows the doors off the competition with more power, smoother control, better grip, and performance that makes it one of the fastest Ready-To-Race® electric trucks available. The Rustler rips off-road with its powerful Titan® 12-Turn modified 550 motor, XL-5 Electronic Speed Control, and Revo®-spec Torque-Control™ slipper clutch. It’s made for power-sliding, full-throttle, off-road action and aggressive driving fun. With a top speed of 35+mph*, Rustler simply leaves everything else back on the work bench.
Only Traxxas could put this kind of performance, innovation, and overall value into a Ready-To-Race package that delivers the satisfaction you expect from a high-performance electric stadium truck. Speed, durability, and stunning looks are what make the Traxxas Rustler a cut above the rest. Traxxas’ forward thinking and “no-nonsense” approach brings you the most performance for your R/C investment. Whether you’re at the park or on the track, the Rustler delivers sophisticated performance and handling that makes the race track anywhere you want to drive.
Note: This kit uses the new Traxxas High Current Connectors to connect the batteries to the electronic speed control. So if your batteries have the old style molex connector, you will need an adapter TRA3062, or to replace the connector on your battery with TRA3080 connector.
- Powerful Titan® 12T 550 modified motor with internal cooling fan.
- Rustler reaches speeds in excess of 35mph using the included optional 28-tooth pinion gear.
- High-performance XL-5™ Waterproof Electronic Speed Control.
- Sport Mode – Forward / Brake / Reverse
- Race Mode – Forward / Brake
- Training Mode™ - 50% Forward / Brake / 50% Reverse (patent pending)
- Efficient Magnum 272™ three-gear transmission with ball bearings.
- Sealed gearbox protects the transmission with beefed up motor guard for extra protection.
- Revo®-spec Torque-Control™ slipper clutch system.
- External gear cover with easy slipper access.
- Reliable planetary gear differential.
- Telescoping U-joint driveshafts.
- Fiber-composite monocoque chassis.
- Gray chassis components offer a fresh new look.
- High-Torque Traxxas 2055 steering servo.
- Speed control and receiver are securely fastened to chassis.
- Easy access battery compartment.
- Fully adjustable Ultra Shocks™ with X-ring technology.
- White powder coated shock springs feature a new responsive spring rate.
- Durable solid camber links eliminate the need for adjustment.
- Captured rod ends won't pop off for superior durability.
- Alias™ step-pin rear tires and front Alias ribbed front tires offer superior off-road traction.
- Rustler’s tires include performance foam inserts and they come pre-glued on mirror-chrome 2.8" All-Star™ wheels.
- ProGraphix® multi-colored painted body is available in red, blue, black, and gunmetal.
- Includes 7-Cell NiMH 3000mAh Traxxas Battery & Wall Charger
Length: 17.5 inches (445mm)
Front Track: 12.25 inches (311mm)
Rear Track: 12.25 inches (311mm)
Weight: 59.6oz (1.69kg)
Height (overall): 7 inches (178mm)
Wheelbase: 11.375 inches (289mm)
Front Shock Length: Long
Rear Shock Length: XXLong
Front Tires: Alias™ Ribbed 2.8"
Rear Tires: Alias™ Step-Pin 2.8"
Front Wheels: 2.8" Mirror-Chome (All-Stars™)
Rear Wheels: 2.8" Mirror-Chome (All-Stars™)
Speed Control Type: XL-5 Electronic Speed Control
Motor (electric): Titan® 12T 550 (12-turn)
Gear Ratio (internal): 2.72 (final drive: 10.17)
Differential Type: Planetary
Gear Pitch: 48-Pitch
Transmission: Magnum 272™
Chassis Type: Modified Tub
Chassis Material: Composite Nylon
Top Speed: 35+mph* (Requires 7-cell battery and included optional 28-tooth pinion gear)
NOTE: The vehicle shown may not be an accurate representation of the body color/paint scheme you will receive. Paint schemes are selected randomly. The Traxxas Rustler RTR Stadium Truck TRA3705 is available in four different color schemes, red, blue, black and white. If you would like a specific color, please contact our customer service department prior to placing your order and we will do our best to honor your request.
If you want something a LOT faster go for the Traxxas rustler VXL i have that to and i got the 11.1v 6500Mah 150c 3c batteries for it and it easilly reaches 90MPH but no way is it for a beginner i have EVERY possible RPM part for it and i have never broken it EVER)
it is the most fun I've had in awhile.
my hop ups are
speed gems pro titanite 15t double
st racing rear carriers
steel idler gear
And more to come!
I'm running on Venom 7-cell 4200mah nimh.
I do a lot of bashing,
and sometimes racing.
I wanna geta Nitro sport eventually!
and go BRUSHLESS!)