The Ruddog RXS 1/10 Brushless Electronic Speed Control is the culmination of more than two years of meticulous development and testing. The RXS features an elegant aluminum housing, a 32-bit processor and the latest FET technology. This is an ideal basis for optimal performance and a strong, controllable, braking function. When combined with the optional program card, you can fine tune the ESC to suite your needs. With the features and functions of the RXS, it is sure to be a dominating force for 1/10 racing applications.
- 32-bit processor
- Interchangeable receiver cables
- latest FET technology
- Integrated on / off switch
- Developed for modified and stock applications
- Strong, easy-to-dose brake
- Cooling solder base
Voltage: 2S LiPo | 6.0V - 8.7V
Continuous Current: 160 A.
Burst Current: 760 A.
Motor limit: Over 4.5 T (for 540 size)
BEC: 6.0-7.4V (Adjustable)
Weight: 38g (without cable and fan)
- (1) Ruddog RXS Speed Controller
- (1) 25mm Fan with Hardware
- (1) Receiver Cable - 120mm
- (2) 5mm Bullets
- (1) Capacitor Bank
- (1) Length of Heat Shrink
This product was added to our catalog on October 25, 2021