This is a optional RPM Skid/Wear Plate Set, and is intended for use with the Traxxas T-Maxx, and E-Maxx monster trucks. RPM is three steps closer to complete, bulletproof coverage of the T-Maxx & E-Maxx with our three skid / wear plates designed to protect the underside of these powerful monster trucks. RPM designers carefully scrutinized a well-run T-Maxx to see exactly where all of the major abrasion points along the bottom of the truck lie. Itís those areas that they concentrated their efforts for maximum protection.
All skid / wear plates:
Unique Center Skid Features:
- Reduced sliding friction along smooth, grooved surfaces.
- Recessed screw holes preventing damage to the screw-heads.
- A unique, matched groove appearance from the front of the truck all the way to the rear.
- Outstanding wear resistance from RPMís trademark blend of bulletproof nylons.
- Smooth radii in the front and rear to deflect even the most devastating of impacts.
- Packaged with all necessary mounting screws (heat-treated, flathead hex screws) and instructions.
- Pricing at a fraction of the cost of aluminum skid plates.
- 100% guaranteed against breakage!
- Available in black, blue, or purple!
- The center skid ties together the chassis braces for added strength and rigidity.
- Dirt and debris protection all along the drive-line - no holes for dirt to get through!
- The skid plate has been extended forward to protect the disc brake!
- The center skid has been extended from the disc brake back the entire length of the chassis braces blending with our rear skid / wear plate, providing unmatched protection for the entire drive-line!
RPM skid / wear plates require the use of stock, plastic skid plates, bulkheads, & (for center skid plates) chassis braces. RPM skid plates will work with most aftermarket aluminum front & rear skid plates but RPM guarantees the fit only when used with stock parts.
Not for use on newer model T-Maxx & E-Maxx trucks Ė see RPM80772 for the correct skid plate version.
This product was added to our catalog on October 13, 2009