The RPM ARRMA Front Upper & Lower Suspension Arms are stronger than stock and much beefier to help survive those out of control moments. RPM has dramatically reduced the amount of slop in the suspension system at the hinge pins. This reduction in slop improves the caster, camber and toe angles, making them more consistent and makes your vehicle easier and more predictable to drive.
Each package comes with 2 upper A-arms and 2 lower A-arms, enough to complete the entire front end of your favorite ARRMA 1:10 scale vehicle. RPM A-arms are manufactured from RPM's incredibly tough blend of engineering grade nylons for A-arms that will outlast virtually every other part on your car!
- RPM Front A-arms replace the front A-arms from AARMA #330225. Caution: RPM Front Lower A-arms will not work with certain inner (bulkhead) hinge pins that require a separate hinge pin retaining screw. They will only work with threaded style hinge pins. These arms work with most variations of the Granite, Vorteks, Raider, Fury & Mojave, including BLS, BLX and Mega versions.
- Does not work with the Vorteks 3S BLX.
- Stronger than stock
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Works with most variations of the Granite, Vorteks, Raider, Fury & Mojave, including BLS, BLX and Mega versions
- Replace the front A-arms from AARMA 330225
This product was added to our catalog on August 3, 2017