ROMA Certified Pre-Run .25 Truggy Engine (Turbo) (Steel) by Novarossi
This product was added to our catalog on February 26, 2015.
This is the Novarossi ROMA Certified Pre-Run .25 7-Port .25 Off Road Truggy Engine. Novarossi, always working on improving their products and staying ahead of the competition, have released the Roma .25 Truggy engine. Designed for U.S. style tracks, which can be small with big jumps, the ROMA.25 offers smooth power delivery with a torque balance between a .21 and .28 engine, increased cooling, and efficient fuel use when compared to a .28 size engine.
Novarossi Certified Pre-Run Engines
Novarossi Certified Pre-Run engines are brand new engines that have been fired-up and run by a trained Novarossi factory professional. The engines are bench run for a period of time to assist in the break-in process, as well as to check for any mechanical flaws or running issues. Once finished, each engine receives a new glow plug and engine data (such as RPM) are recorded and documented on the included certificate. Note: Although the engines are pre-run, they are not ready for a race tune. It is recommended to run 3-4 tanks through your pre-run engine before leaning it out for a race tune.
- Cooling Head: The cooling head of the ROMA. 25 engine is made lighter by making additional holes in the cooling fins. This reduces the overall mass of the engine.
- Sleeve: The sleeve has 7 transfer ports and an exhaust with booster ports. The special shape and positioning of the ports, covered by a patent, improves the internal fluid-dynamics to obtain the maximum possible performance.
- Rear Cover: The rear cover presents a round shape to optimize the filling and reducing the dead spaces. The steel plate helps to reduce friction and to expand the lifespan of the conrod.
- Crankshaft: The Turbo SG crankshaft is made from high quality steel.
- Rear Ball Bearing: The outer diameter of 25.80 mm has been adopted in order to avoid ring distortions and to increase fatigue resistance.
- Gasket: The inner shape of the gasket has a new shape, and with that more material. Together with a change in material these gaskets are more resistant to high temperatures.
- Glowplug: The Roma .25 engine uses a Turbo plug. Turbo glowplugs have a different shape than Standard glowplugs and therefore are not interchangeable with engines that use a standard glowplug.
Max Power: N/A
Practical RPM Range: 6,000 ~ 42,100
Bore x Stroke: 17.10x17x60mm
Transfer Ports: 7
Front Ball Bearing: Steel
Rear Ball Bearing: Steel
Crankshaft Type: 14mm - SG
Carbuetor Type: 9mm Slide
Carburetor Material: Plastic
Carburetor Adjustment: Single
Exhaust Position: Rear
Fuel Type: Advise: 25%