Road Rage 3.8" All Terrain Monster Truck Tires (2) (M2) by Pro-Line
This product was added to our catalog on June 30, 2011.
This is a pack of two Pro-Line Road Rage 3.8" All Terrain Monster Truck Tires. When racing around the neighborhood or venturing down to your local on-road race event, your typical street tread design does not support the traction and handling characteristics that you are looking for. Incorporating an ultra-low sidewall, the Road Rage tires offer the maximum in predictability, stability, and responsiveness. When you turn, they turn harder, when you brake, they brake quicker. These Road Rage tires just plain work.
The deep aggressive v-tread design further enhances the performance of the Road Rage by resisting dirt and debris that is usually associated with asphalt surfaces. The Pro-Line Road Rage 3.8" tires simply out handle the competition.
- Designed to directly fit onto all 3.8" Traxxas® Style Bead Wheels
- Can also be mounted to Pro-Line VTR 1:8 Truck wheels for a race-inspired look (with stretching)
- Aggressive, low-profile street tread
- Unbelievable traction on asphalt and concrete
- Made in the USA, since 1982
Height: 5.48" (139mm)
Width: 3.32" (84mm)
- (2) Road Rage 3.8" tires
- (2) Foam inserts