This is a set of two JConcepts Rips 2.2 Front Buggy Tires. Steering control and consistency is one of the most important aspects of 1/10th 2wd buggy racing. JConcepts has optimized a 3 rib front tire design by altering the rib depth, attack angle and multiple radius corners to give 2wd racers a smooth new option. Tiny ribbing has been added on the upper sidewall to provide a fresh edge during hard and high impact corners. Already a proven tire, JConcepts Rips in prototype form were used to TQ at the Arizona State Championships and JConcepts Clash.
- Compact tire body with optimized 3-rib design
- Sharp attack angle ribs with multiple radius corners
- Includes firm And-1 inserts
JConcepts Tire Compound Applications:
- White (Medium): For High Temperature, Outdoor Racing. Intended for use on abrasive tracks.
- Blue (Soft): All purpose compound. Excels in dusty, low bite conditions.
- Orange (Soft): Intended for Black/Blue Groove conditions. Excels on Dry, High Temperature Tracks
- Gold (Indoor Soft): Developed for indoor Clay surfaces.
- Green (Super Soft): For conditions with minimum traction. Works well on slippery, wet tracks.
- Black (Mega Soft): Recommended for conditions 59° and under, or extremely loose conditions.
This product was added to our catalog on March 15, 2011