Rips 2.2" 2WD Front Buggy Tires (2) (Blue) by JConcepts
Super Saver Shipping!
This item is eligible for Super Saver Shipping Learn More
This product was added to our catalog on March 15, 2011.This is a set of two JConcepts Rips 2.2 Front Buggy Tires. Steering control and consistency is one of the most important aspects of 1/10th 2wd buggy racing. JConcepts has optimized a 3 rib front tire design by altering the rib depth, attack angle and multiple radius corners to give 2wd racers a smooth new option. Tiny ribbing has been added on the upper sidewall to provide a fresh edge during hard and high impact corners. Already a proven tire, JConcepts Rips in prototype form were used to TQ at the Arizona State Championships and JConcepts Clash.
- Compact tire body with optimized 3-rib design
- Sharp attack angle ribs with multiple radius corners
- Includes firm And-1 inserts
JConcepts Tire Compound Applications:
- White (Medium): For High Temperature, Outdoor Racing. Intended for use on abrasive tracks.
- Blue (Soft): All purpose compound. Excels in dusty, low bite conditions.
- Orange (Soft): Intended for Black/Blue Groove conditions. Excels on Dry, High Temperature Tracks
- Gold (Indoor Soft): Developed for indoor Clay surfaces.
- Green (Super Soft): For conditions with minimum traction. Works well on slippery, wet tracks.
- Black (Mega Soft): Recommended for conditions 59° and under, or extremely loose conditions.
Sunday, May 22 2016 (about a year ago)
JConcepts Rips 2.2" 2WD Front Buggy Tires (2) (Blue)
Use these on my b5m factory lites. These are excellent front tires for a gritty, dirty, loose home built track. They last a vey long time.)
Monday, Jan 21 2013 (about 4 years ago)
JConcepts Rips 2.2" 2WD Front Buggy Tires (2) (Green)
Great tire, very consistant and easy to drive. Stock foam is also useable. Good Job Jconcepts)