RGT8 1/8 GT Nitro On-Road Touring Car Kit by HB Racing
This is the HB Racing RGT8 1/8 GT Nitro On-Road Touring Car Kit. The RGT8 from HB Racing features a chassis that is based on the World Champion D815 buggy. It’s highly adjustable for a variety of track conditions, with race-proven durability and performance. The Race DNA from the D815 means the RGT8 is fully developed and super strong. Spare parts and option parts are shared with the D815, so they’re readily available at hobby shops around the world.
High performance parts are found throughout the RGT8, such as a 2 speed transmission, lightweight gears, rubber CVD boots, steel turnbuckles, machined engine mount and a 3mm 7075 chassis. The suspension features 16mm big bore threaded coilover shock absorbers and sti monocoque suspension arms, front and rear sway bars, hinge pin inserts for easy toe and anti-squat settings, updated adjustment of the rear camber link locations plus machined aluminum caster blocks, steering blocks and rear uprights.
The steering system features an alloy servo saver arm, aluminum drag link, steel turnbuckles and woven carbon fiber steering arms on the steering blocks. Alternate arm mounts, steering blocks, caster blocks, steering arms, rear hub carrier arms and sway bars are all available to tune the RGT8 to any track or driving style.
- Aluminum 17mm Hubs
- Adjustable Turnbuckles
- Accepts Popular 1/8 Wheels & Tires
- Front and Rear Adjustable Sway Bars
- 2-Speed Transmission
- Adjustable Body Mounts
- Accepts Popular .21 Engines & Exhausts
- Shortened Big Bore Threaded Aluminum Coilover Shocks
- 5mm Carbon Fiber Front & Rear Shock Towers
- Impact Foam Front Bumper
- Stiff Monocoque Suspension Arms
- RGT8 Kit
- 600 wt Shock Fluid
- 10,000 & 300,000 wt Diff Fluid
Needed To Complete:
- Transmitter & Receiver
- 2 Servos
- .21 Class On-Road Engine
- Manifold & Tuned Muffler
- Receiver Battery Pack
- Fuel & Engine Starting Tools (plug heater, fuel bottle, starter box)
- Body & Paint for body
- Tires & Wheels
RGT8 Design Team Notes:
- Uses the same input gear/drive shaft system as the D815, so fewer moving parts and less chance of failure.
- Shocks are equipped with ‘bellows’ bladders as pioneered on the D815 to provide volume compensation.
- Adjustable suspension geometry front and rear. All aspects of the four-bar linkage suspension are tunable.
- Sintered brake pads and double ground brake discs for fade free braking and consistent brake feel.
- Convenient electronics tray for easy removal and for easy access to servos.
- Highly adjustable Ackerman geometry via optional steering knuckle plates.
- Monocoque suspension arms with reformulated material for increased torsional sti ness.
- Clamping servo saver nut with an aluminum servo saver arm for more reliable servo saver operation.
This product was added to our catalog on January 24, 2017.