Revo 3.3 4WD RTR Nitro Monster Truck w/TQi by Traxxas 2.4Ghz Radio, TSM, Batteries & DC Charger
This product was added to our catalog on July 20, 2016.
The Revo 3.3 Stands Alone as the Ultimate Nitro Monster Truck
Monster innovation, monster versatility, and supreme size come together in the one truck that could only come from Traxxas. The Revo 3.3 defines what it means to be the pinnacle of monster truck performance, the standard bearer for cutting edge innovation and boundless capability that all others are measured against. The Revo 3.3 is pure monster to its core with its massive presence, meaner gaze, and feature-rich capability. More importantly, Revo's advanced engineering equips it for fun, and the Revo 3.3 delivers even more of it!
Traxxas Stability Management (TSM)
TSM allows you to experience all the extreme power, speed, and acceleration that was engineered into your E-Revo making it much easier to control on common slippery surfaces such as dusty asphalt, smooth concrete, and even ice and snow.
Factory-Installed Telemetry Sensors
Traxxas Link collects and records real-time telemetry data as you drive. When you equip your model with optional telemetry sensors, the Traxxas Link dashboard comes to life showing you speed, battery voltage, RPM, and temperature.
NOTE: The vehicle shown may not be an accurate representation of the body color/paint scheme you will receive. Paint schemes are selected randomly. The Traxxas Revo 3.3 model TRA53097-3 is available in four different color schemes: red, blue, grey and green. If you would like a specific color, please contact our customer service department prior to placing your order and we will do our best to honor your request.
- Ready-To-Drive with included NiMH receiver pack and EZ-Start battery, 2-amp DC Peak Detecting Fast Charger, fuel-filler bottle, spare glow plug, precision tools, and more!
- TQi 2.4GHz Transmitter with Traxxas Link Wireless Module and Receiver
- Traxxas Stability Management (TSM)
- Factory installed telemetry sensors - RPM, speed, temperature, and battery voltage
- Wider, taller stance with Geode wheels and 6.3" Maxx-sized tires
- Sinister body with ferocious graphics
- Heavy-duty reversing transmission with exclusive OptiDrive Electronic Shift Module
- Dual digital waterproof ball-bearing servos with 250 oz.-in. combined torque
Length: 20.65" (525mm)
Front Track: 17.5" (444.5mm)
Rear Track: 17.6" (447mm)
Weight (no fuel): 10.3lbs (4.69kg)
Center Ground Clearance: 4.25" (108mm)
Height (overall): 11.024" (280mm)
Wheelbase: 13.7" (348mm)
Gear Ratio (1st Gear): 25.55:1
Gear Ratio (2nd Gear): 16.31:1
Transmission: OptiDrive Auto Two-Speed FWD/REV
Transmitter: Traxxas TQi™ 2.4GHz radio system with Traxxas Link Wireless Module (3-Channel)
Receiver: Traxxas Stability Management (TRA6533)
Engine (fuel-powered): TRX 3.3 Racing Engine w/ EZ-Start
Brake Type: Steel Disc with semi-metallic pads
Fuel Tank Capacity: 150cc
Top Speed: 45+mph
Skill Level: 4
- RTR Revo 3.3 & TQi Radio System
- Receiver Battery Pack
- EZ-Start Battery
- 2Amp DC Battery Charger
- Extra Glow Plug
- Fuel Bottle
- Extra Air Filter
- High-Quality Specialty Tools
Needed To Complete:
- Nitro Fuel
- (4) "AA" Batteries (for transmitter)