Revo 3.3 4WD RTR Nitro Monster Truck by Traxxas w/TQi 2.4Ghz Radio, Batteries & DC Charger
This product was added to our catalog on December 19, 2014.
This is the Traxxas Revo 3.3 4WD RTR Nitro Monster Truck, with an included TQi 2.4Ghz Radio System with the Traxxas Link Wireless Module, 3.3 Racing Engine with EZ-Start, Installed Telemetry Sensors, NiMH Receiver Battery, NiMH EZ-Start Battery and DC Charger. This truck is so complete, you only need nitro fuel and "AA" batteries to get running!
CHARGER NOTE: The included charger requires a cigarette lighter socket found in full size vehicles to charge. If this is not your preference, Traxxas offers an adapter allowing you to charge from a standard home AC electrical socket (TRA2976).
Monster innovation, monster versatility, and supreme size come together in the one truck that could only come from Traxxas. Now more than ever, the new Revo 3.3 defines what it means to be the pinnacle of monster truck performance, the standard bearer for cutting edge innovation and boundless capability that all others are measured against. The new Revo 3.3 is pure monster to its core with its massive presence, meaner gaze, and feature-rich capability. More importantly, Revo's advanced engineering equips it for fun, and the new Revo 3.3 delivers even more of it!
Factory-Installed Telemetry Sensors
Traxxas Link collects and records real-time telemetry data as you drive. When you equip your model with optional telemetry sensors, the Traxxas Link dashboard comes to life showing you all your data.
Traxxas Link Wireless Module
Unlock exciting features such as instant Bluetooth connectivity; access to the full range of powerful TQi tuning and telemetry tools through an intuitive high-definition graphical interface; and the ability to have a friend remotely monitor real-time telemetry while you focus on mashing the throttle.
NOTE: The vehicle shown may not be an accurate representation of the body color/paint scheme you will receive. Paint schemes are selected randomly. The Traxxas Revo 3.3 model TRA53097-1 is available in four different colors; blue, green, silver or red. If you would like a specific color, please contact our customer service department prior to placing your order and we will do our best to honor your request.
- Ready-To-Drive® with included NiMH receiver pack and EZ-Start battery, 2-amp DC Peak Detecting Fast Charger, fuel-filler bottle, spare glow plug, precision tools, and more!
- TQi™ 2.4GHz Transmitter with Traxxas Link Wireless Module and Receiver
- Factory installed telemetry sensors - RPM, speed, temperature, and battery voltage
- Wider, taller stance with new Geode™ wheels and 6.3" Maxx-sized tires
- Sinister new body with ferocious graphics
- Heavy-duty reversing transmission with exclusive OptiDrive® Electronic Shift Module
- Dual digital waterproof ball-bearing servos with 250 oz.-in. combined torque
Length: 20.65" (525mm)
Front Track: 17.5" (444.5mm)
Rear Track: 17.6" (447mm)
Weight (no fuel): 10.3lbs (4.69kg)
Center Ground Clearance: 4.25" (108mm)
Height (overall): 11.024" (280mm)
Wheelbase: 13.7" (348mm)
Front Shock Length: GTR™ Aluminum 3.43" (87mm)
Rear Shock Length: GTR™ Aluminum 3.43" (87mm)
Front Tires: Maxx-Sized Tires 6.3"x3.8"
Rear Tires: Maxx-Sized Tires 6.3"x3.8"
Wheel Diameter: 3.8" (97mm)
Suspension: Fully Independent Progressive 2 Rockers
Front Wheels: Geode™ mirror-chrome wheels, with 17mm Splined Hex Hubs
Rear Wheels: Geode™ mirror-chrome wheels, with 17mm Splined Hex Hubs
Gear Ratio (1st Gear): 25.55:1
Gear Ratio (2nd Gear): 16.31:1
Engine (fuel-powered): TRX 3.3 Racing Engine w/EZ-Start System
- TQi Radio System with Wireless Link Module
- Revo 3.3 RTR Monster Truck with 3.3 Nitro Engine & EZ-Start
- 5-Cell Flat NiMH Receiver Battery
- 6-Cell 7.2V 3000mAh EZ-Start Battery
- 2AMP DC Peak Charger
- Full Color Owners Manual
- Quality Tools
- Long Travel Rocker & Springs
- Fuel Bottle
- Extra Oiled Air Filters
- Extra Glow Plug
- Suspension Components
Needed To Complete:
- (4) "AA" Batteries (for transmitter)
- Nitro Fuel