Reptile 500 Quadcopter Drone Frame Kit by Diatone
Super Saver Shipping!
This item is eligible for Super Saver Shipping Learn More
This product was added to our catalog on June 9, 2015.This is the Diatone Reptile 500 Quadcopter Kit. The Reptile 500 is a well thought out 500mm Spider style quad frame built from quality materials. The “Spider Style” frame provides optimized battery placement that keeps the aircraft well balanced, and just as important - allows a prop free view from a front mounted center line FPV camera.
The Reptile 500 is built from high quality and ultra durable materials. The main frame board is high quality glass fiber while the arms are constructed from ultra durable polyamide nylon. The arms are reinforced and very strong, helping to reduce the chances of breaking an arm.
Assembly is simplified using pre-threaded brass sleeves for all of the frame bolts, eliminating the need for lock-nuts. Large mounting tabs at the front and rear of the main frame bottom plate provide a solid platform for mounting cameras and other accessories. This makes the Reptile 500 a great, affordable choice for FPV or aerial video enthusiasts that want to build their own machine.
- Built from high quality glass fiber and ultra durable polyamide nylon materials
- Arms are reinforced and strong to reduce damage
- Spider configuration provides a prop free view
- Pre-threaded brass sleeves for all frame bolts
- Large mounting tabs on the main frame bottom plate for easy camera mounting
Weight: 375g (frame only)
Motor Mount Bolt Holes: 16/19mm
Needed to Complete:
- (4) 22 to 28mm 800~1200kv Motors
- (4) 15 to 30 Amp ESC (Recommend 30A OPTO)
- (4) 8x4 to 10x4.5 Prop (2CW & 2CCW)
- (1) Multi-Rotor Control Board (KK2.1 or Naza Lite recommended)
- (1) 2200~3000mAh 3s 11.1v LiPo Battery