Reflex 60mm 2WD Front Buggy Tires (2) (Black) by JConcepts
This product was added to our catalog on August 5, 2015.
JConcepts Reflex 60mm 2wd Front Buggy Tires were designed to bridge the gap between the Double Dees and other patters such as 3Ds and Hybrids. The Reflex has square, angled pins that are stacked vertically to flex and fold evenly across the tire. Typically a stacked tread will wear less and provide more forward bite while the aligned space helps rotation in the turns and gives a snappy release that allows the car to square up quickly. As a front tire, the Reflex has the same details found on the rear tires, but features a smoother sidewall transition that provides easier steering characteristics.
The JC team focused on durability and performance, with a goal to develop a rear tire that competes on loose surfaces that are wet or dusty. With the popularity of mid-motor buggies and the focus on steering and corner speed, the Reflex releases and bites hard during corner exit for straight line acceleration. The blended tread to tire body is supported with a generous radius which promotes “pin snap” and also resists tearing or separation.
Horizontal traction bars connect several pins near the center of the tire which bonds a critical area for increased push at high-speed. The sidewall area blends nicely into a step-spike feature which helps smooth the transition in bumpy sections and also create side-bite. The Reflex is built on the 60mm bead and carcass design making them interchangeable with all 60mm | 2.4” wheel combinations. The interior ribbing features the double-hatch pattern that helps maintain control, while each set of tires includes the Dirt-Tech closed cell inserts.
- JConcepts original tread, available in multiple compounds
- Square, angled pins with horizontal traction bars
- 60mm | 2.4” bead mounting size
- Carefully shaped carcass = smooth driving characteristics
- Includes Dirt-Tech closed cell inserts
JConcepts Tire Compound Applications:
- Blue (Soft): All purpose compound. Excels in dusty, low bite conditions.
- Green (Super Soft): For conditions with minimum traction. Works well on slippery, wet tracks.
- Black (Mega Soft): Recommended for conditions 59° and under, or extremely loose conditions.