The Reedy Blackbox 1000Z+ Pro Competition ESC is an easy to use, powerful ESC option with versatile features that make it suitable for both Modified and Spec class racers. Excellent throttle and brake feel, a wide range of adjustability, and robust hardware make the Blackbox 1000Z+ PRO an excellent choice for a variety of racing applications.
Improving upon the 1000Z+ it replaces, the 1000Z+ PRO features a CNC-machined top case with an integrated heat sink, fan port, and bolt pattern suitable for an optional 30mm fan. Additional Drag Brake, Drive Frequency, and Max Brake Strength settings option have been added to allow for even greater fine tuning. A more reliable Power button, shared with the 510R ESC, doubles as a selection button for settings changes. However, by popular demand, the option to make settings changes using the Black PROgrammer2 (#27027, sold separately) has been added!
- Machined aluminum heat sink upper case
- Compact footprint
- Fully adjustable brake and throttle functions
- On-board, single-button programming
- Optional PROgrammer2 programming
- Zero-timing R.O.A.R.-approved software
- Timing options for Modified racing
- Low-resistance circuitry
- Precision throttle and brake control
- Solder tabs for easy wire placement
- 13-gauge power wires
- Compact external capacitor board
- Firmware updateable
- Competition proven
- Brake Frequency: Create a smoother or more aggressive brake feel.
- Maximum Brake Strength: Increase or reduce the ESC's maximum braking power.
- Power Profile: Increase or decrease "punch."
- Drive Frequency: Create a smoother or more aggressive throttle feel.
- Timing: Select the amount of timing fed to the motor to increase power and top speed.
- Operation Mode: Select Forward/Brake (F/B) or Forward/Brake/Reverse (F/B/R) operation.
- Restore Default: Restore the factory default settings.
Voltage Input: 2S LiPo
On Resistance (Ohms): 0.00014
Continuous Current (A): 100
Dimensions (mm): 40.8 x 31.0 x 20.7
Weight w/o Wires and fan (g): 45
Motor Limit: 5.5T
BEC: 6.0V / 3A
This product was added to our catalog on May 1, 2019