The REDS Z8 Competition 1/8 Brushless ESC is the result of years of testing and development in both off-road and on-road together with Reds Racing team drivers. Power, control, high quality components and reliability are the foundation of Z8 ESC.
This ESC includes the Reds Z-LIINE Program Box (REDSPCS0009) for tuning.
- Excellent power feeling and control thanks to power and brake control curve algorithms.
- Excellent Braking characteristics for constant braking feeling at every speed.
- Only High quality components.
- Real time signal translation: The signals from the receiver are translated into throttle control signals in real-time for fastest throttle control.
- 3 piece lightweight precision machined aluminum case with machined air ducts for improved cooling
- Efficient cooling system that uses a cooling middle plate equipped with air ducts to channel fresh air directly to power PCB where the mosfet are installed.
- High efficiency dual PCB design with high performance power board and ultra fast response digital control board
- Advanced Timing settings: two RPM based timing settings and one “Turbo” (full throttle) timing settings
- Switched BEC 6V and 7.4V: Easily switch between 6V and 7.4V BEC voltage for the best servo performance
- ABC motor wire order protection: in case of motor wire reversal, the ESC cannot be damaged
Sensored/Sensorless Brushless Motor [Auto detect], 2pole, 4pole, 6pole
4S LiPo/ 12cell NiMH: 3000KV for 4274 size, 6S LiPo/ 18cell NiMH: 2400KV for 4274 size
6V-7.4V @ 8A
This product was added to our catalog on September 25, 2018