This is the Limited Edition REDS WR5 Italia .21 Off-Road Nitro Buggy Engine. Reds Racing is happy to announce that the new WR5 Italia Limited Edition engine is now available. The new WR5 Italia is based on WR5 Black Diamond engine. The sleeve with 5 inlet ports and exhaust port with boosters guarantees low fuel consumption and smooth power delivery. The new engine is suitable for all track grip conditions (low- medium -high) thanks to its exceptional power curve.
- VCX3 carburetor for improved idle stability and tuning options thanks to a new 3 needle setting carburetor; improved mid to top range power curve with smooth response thanks to a special low speed needle and mid range spray bar.
- Extra Tuning on crankshaft by Mario Rossi for improved power and better performance.
- NEW Black Gloss Cooling Head with Italian flag colors on top.
- Anti-Dirt Sealing System
- Handmade by Mario Rossi, extra tuned and assembled
- 5 Ports with Boosters
- DLC Coated Crankshaft and Backplate
- High Quality Ball Bearings
Category: 1/8 Buggy and Truggy
Bottom End: 9/10 (WR7 2.0 8/10)
Mid Range: 9/10 (WR7 2.0 9/10)
Top End: 9/10 (WR7 2.0 10/10)
Fuel Consumption: 9/10 (WR7 2.0 8/10)
Displacement [cm^3]: 3,5
Bore [mm]: 16,2
Stroke [mm]: 16,9
Inlet ports: 5
Outlet ports: 3 (2x Boosters)
Front ball bearing: 7x19x6 rubber seal Japan
Rear ball bearing: 14x25,4x6 Swiss ceramic
Venturi [mm]: 7.0 (6.0, 6.5, 7.5, 8.0 optional)
Carburetor: VCX3 - 3 needles / plastic
Weight [g]: 345
Cilinder system: ABC
Glow plug: REDS TS3
Recommended pipe: REDS 2143 + M or S
Recommended fuel: 25-30% nitro, 8-10% oil
Break-in fuel: 12% oil
Fuel Consumption: >8:30
Operating Temp.: 110-130°C (dep. on air temp.)
Special Features: DLC Crankshaft and Backplate
Tuning: Extra Tuned by M.Rossi