The REDS VX3 540 Sensored Brushless Motor is an upgraded two pole electric brushless motor, with improved features making it a serious contender in the 1/10 motor market.
- Improved Power and Torque: VX3 Motors internal structure has been improved with a higher quality precision balanced neodymium high-temperature rotor to improve Power and Torque noticeably compared to Gen 2 Motor.
- Even Lower Internal Resistance: VX3 brushless motors incorporate copper magnetic wires and low resistance collector rings that allow very low internal resistance.
- Ultra lightweight: VX3 motors feature precision machined 7075-T6 Aluminum housing with maximized cut-outs and additional openings to make them ultra light.
- Improved cooling system: The unique VX3 Housing has been designed to guarantee great heat dissipation and maximize cooling.
- Silver plated solder tabs
- Precision bearings for precise running and longevity
- Precisely adjusted and optimized timing range from 0° to 50°
- Compliant with ROAR (pending), EFRA, IFMAR, BRCA and JMRCA rules
- Available in multiple windings