The REDS 721 Scuderia Gen 2 Pro .21 Off-Road Competition Nitro Engine Combo, with an included 2143 X-ONE Torque Tuned exhaust system and 6.0, 7.0 and 8.0mm carburetor venturis. The 721 Scuderia Gen 2 S Series builds on the successes of the 721 Scuderia GEN1 engine, with the primary features remaining unchanged. The Gen 2 features a redesigned carburetor with unique materials that increase reliability. The carb features a double grab screw joint link to facilitate positioning and fitting with the servo link. Combine this with the hand tuned DLC coated crankshaft, ceramic rear bearing, and final inspection personally completed by Mario and Marco Rossi, and you have a cutting edge, competition grade engine manufactured to the highest quality standards.
- NEXT GENERATION ENGINE: The 721 S Scuderia features high reliability, tuning stability and great fuel mileage. Combined with specific technical changes in the porting and materials, this 7 port engine makes more power and offers better fuel efficiency than any previous REDS engine model.
- CARBURETOR: The GEN2 engine features a redesigned 3-needle carburetor with unique materials to increase reliability and tuning stability, in particular the insulator bushing has been improved with a higher strength material. Furthermore, it features an updated double grab screw joint link to facilitate positioning and fitting with the servo link.
- INNOVATION: REDS is always striving to innovate. This means investment into new core technologies. Drawing from the rich experience gained through competing on the world’s best RC tracks with the best drivers in the world, REDS' goal is to deliver quality products that are built with passion.
- A DIAMOND IS FOREVER: 721 Scuderia Gen 2 S comes with a DLC Coated crankshaft and backplate for improved engine durability. The crankshaft can last approximately 3 times more than a conventional steel crankshaft thanks to the extreme hardness of the diamond coating. Even the conrod life is lengthened about 50%.
- HANDMADE, TUNED AND ASSEMBLED: The 721 Scuderia Gen 2 S engine is hand-tuned with a silicone-filled, balanced and tuned crankshaft by M. Rossi. Every single engine is hand inspected and compression checked inside REDS Racing headquarters by Mario and Marco Rossi to achieve the highest quality standards. This is core to the values that makes Reds Racing engines different from any other brand on the market.
- INCLUDES 2143 X-ONE TORQUE TUNED PIPE: The X-ONE tuned pipe is an innovative all-in-one pipe-manifold system. The pipe has been welded to the manifold to improve performance and fuel consumption. With X-ONE configuration there is no need for springs or gaskets, and the one piece design creates increased reliability and improved tuning stability.
Category: 1/8 Buggy and Truggy
Inlet ports: 7
Outlet ports: 1
Front ball bearing dimension: 7x19x6mm, rubber seal made in Japan
Rear ball bearing dimension: 14x25.4x6mm, Swiss made ceramic
Carburetor venturi diameter: 6.0, 7.0 and 8.0mm included
Carburetor: VCX3-A Aluminum Short needle
Fuel consumption: > 9:00 min
Engine temperature: 230-266°F (110-130°C)
Recommended Glow plug: REDS TS3
Included tuned pipe: REDS 2143 XONE Torque
Recommended fuel: 25-30% nitro, 8-10% oil
Break-in fuel: 12% oil
This product was added to our catalog on February 18, 2022