Redline Gen3 Sensored Brushless Motor (25.5T) by Tekin
Tekin Redline Gen3 Sensored Brushless Motors have been engineered to be smaller, lighter and faster than the previous model. Much more than a re-hash and new look, the GEN3 Redline Sensored Motor is ready for any situation and able to create the speed you need to win. On Road or Off, the GEN3 delivers smooth power across the entire RPM range you’ve come to expect from a Tekin motor.
The GEN3 25.5T is a VTA spec motor and includes a 12.3mm rotor.
- CNC Machined T 6061 Billet Aluminum Heat Sink Can
- Neodymium Sintered Magnet
- Precision Engineered for Maximum Energy Conversion
- High Purity Copper Windings Maximize Conductivity
- Low Resistance, High Power Solder Tabs
- Dual-Plug Sensor Wire Harness for all Sensored and Sensorless systems
- Anodized End-bell plates maximize corrosion and wear resistance
- High RPM precision bearings
- Rebuildable Design
- Solder-less Sensor PCB replacement
- Adjustable Timing
- Standard and RPM versions
Input Voltage: 2S - 3S
Weight: 158g / 5.6oz
Shaft Dimensions: 3.2mm (1/8") x 15.3mm
Motor Diameter: 35.85mm / 1.40"
Motor Length: 50mm / 1.909"
Bearing Dimensions: Front: 4x13x5mm / Rear: 1/8x3/8x5/32"
Rotor Size: 12.3mm
This product is expected to arrive on Wednesday, April 19 2017.