Redline Gen3 Modified Sensored Brushless Motor (4.5T) by Tekin
Super Saver Shipping!
This item is eligible for Super Saver Shipping Learn More
This product was added to our catalog on November 26, 2015.Tekin Redline Gen3 Modified Sensored Brushless Motors have been engineered to be smaller, lighter and faster than the previous model. Much more than a re-hash and new look, the GEN3 Redline Sensored Motor is ready for any situation and able to create the speed you need to win. On Road or Off, the GEN3 delivers smooth power across the entire RPM range you’ve come to expect from a Tekin motor.
The GEN3 modified group of motors are custom tuned with rotor sizes to give you the performance needed for your application. The 21.5T down to 8.5T group come standard with 12.5mm performance rotors and the 7.5T to 2.5T group are equipped with a 13mm rotor for that extra torque needed in modified racing.
- CNC Machined T 6061 Billet Aluminum Heat Sink Can
- Neodymium Sintered Magnet
- Precision Engineered for Maximum Energy Conversion
- High Purity Copper Windings Maximize Conductivity
- Low Resistance, High Power Solder Tabs
- Dual-Plug Sensor Wire Harness for all Sensored and Sensorless systems
- Anodized End-bell plates maximize corrosion and wear resistance
- High RPM precision bearings
- Rebuild-able Design
- Solder-less Sensor PCB replacement
- Adjustable Timing
- Standard and RPM versions
Input Voltage: 2S
Weight: 158g / 5.6oz
Shaft Dimensions: 3.2mm (1/8") x 15.3mm
Motor Diameter: 35.85mm / 1.40"
Motor Length: 48.5mm / 1.909"
Bearing Dimensions: Front: 4x13x5mm / Rear: 1/8x3/8x5/32"
Rotor Size: 13mm