The Redcat Ground Pounder 1/10 Electric RTR Monster Truck is a car crushing, dirt slinging monster. Developed, prototyped and tested by Crawford Performance Engineering, the Ground Pounder is truly an RC marvel.
With a beautifully styled body, aluminum “tube style” frame, mid motor shaft driven 4WD, solid axles, four link suspension, and aluminum threaded body oil filled coil-over shocks, you won’t know whether to display the Ground Pounder on a shelf or get it dirty in the yard. This 1:10th scale monster truck was designed to look and perform like the real thing.
A powerful brushed 540 electric motor is mounted mid frame, for even weight distribution, just like the full scale monster trucks. Forward and reverse are possible through the brushed ESC, though you may find yourself just driving over everything in its path. Ready to run, the Ground Pounder monster truck includes a rechargeable NiMH battery pack, NiMH charger, and 2.4GHz 3-channel radio.
4-mode 4 wheel steering allows you to have control of the front wheels, as well as the rear wheels, just like a full size monster truck! Cycling through all four of the steering modes is as easy as pushing a button. The 4-mode steering button is conveniently located on the transmitter handle, where your thumb rests. Quickly cycle through “front steer”, “rear steer”, “front and rear steer”, and “crab steer” modes, just like the full size monster trucks!
- Shaft driven monster truck, Solid axle 4 Wheel drive, 4 link suspension, 4-mode 4 Wheel steering, 2 Steering servos, 3-channel 2.4GHz radio, Aluminum "tube style" chassis, Oil filled shocks, Ball bearings throughout.
- Tunable suspension, Adjustable ride height, Adjustable toe angle, Adjustable suspension links, Tunable shocks, Selectable shock positions, 4 Selectable steering modes.
- Realistic body modeled after the real Ground Pounder monster truck, Big monster truck tires, Realistic looking monster truck chassis.
- 20T RC540 Brushed electric motor, Waterproof 40a brushed ESC, 2x Powerful steering servos, 3-channel 2.4GHz pistol grip radio.
- Assembled & Ready to Run
- 7.2V 2000mAh NiMH rechargeable battery and NiMH battery charger
Needed to Complete:
- AA Batteries for transmitter.