The Redcat FiftyNine Chevy Impala 1/10 RTR Scale Hopping Lowrider brings to life the classic looks of the 1959 Chevy Impala. Redcat has faithfully recreated this vehicle in a highly-detailed, fully-functioning 1:10 scale Remote Control Car. The FiftyNine was designed from the ground up with the lowrider, auto enthusiast and R/C scaler communities in mind.
With extreme attention to detail Redcat has created a boxed crossmember frame, detailed floor pans, realistic exhaust, faux transmission, rear solid axle with removable differential cover and independent front suspension ensure the FiftyNine looks just as good performing tricks as it does displayed on a mirror.
Adding to this beautiful chassis is a specially designed simulated hydraulic suspension. Using custom servos and a fine tuned weight bias, the FiftyNine replicates the driving style and overall look of a full-size hopping lowrider. The FiftyNine is designed for slow cruising and performing tricks that you can only do with special hydraulically actuated suspensions. Using specialty servos and precision weight bias, it replicates the driving style and overall look of a full sized lowrider / hopper.
OFFICIALLY LICENSED AND HIGHLY DETAILED 1959 CHEVROLET IMPALA BODY
Officially licensed 1959 Chevrolet Impala. The detailed body features clear windows with chrome window trim. Chrome plated molded parts are used to create the body's accessories.
INTERIOR WITH MOLDED STEERING WHEEL
Cut out the side windows or make it a convertible to truly customize your vehicle.
LED LIGHT KIT READY
For cruising at night, an optional specially designed light kit is available. The light kit includes 12 bright LED lights, part number RER15639, which will give your FiftyNine a more realistic scale look.
- Officially licensed and highly detailed 1959 Chevrolet Impala body
- Scale 14 inch spoked wheels
- Detailed chrome injection molded trim
- LED light kit ready
- Patent pending front suspension hopping mechanism
- Real-time adjustable ride height
- Ultra fast custom made REEFS RC Hopping Servo
- Two 25KG rear axle height adjustment servos
- 6-Channel LR6X Radio control with lowrider style switches
- Individual switches for each of the 3 height adjustment servos
- Momentary switches for raising either the front or rear to max ride height / hopping
- Momentary buttons for lowering either the front or rear to minimum ride height
Vehicle Scale: 1/10
Transmission: Forward & Reverse
Length: 519mm (20.5")
Width: 223mm (9.2")
Height: 145mm (5.7")
Wheelbase: 287mm (11.3")
Servo Type: 4 Servos - Reefs Hopping Servo - Two Rear Lifting Servos - 1 Steering Servo
Speed Control Type: 40a Brushed ESC with 5a 7.4v BEC
Radio System: Custom Designed LR6X - 6-Channel Radio with Lowrider Controls
Battery: 3800mAh NIMH with USB Charger
Needed to Complete:
This product was added to our catalog on October 5, 2022