Redcat RC Lowrider - Low-Low 1979 Chevrolet Monte Carlo!
The Redcat 1979 Chevrolet Monte Carlo 1/10 RTR Scale Hopping Lowrider depicts an iconic bowtie classic with functional, servo driven, "hydraulic" suspension. This package comes complete with a 6-channel transmitter, NiMH battery and a USB charger.
The Redcat Monte Carlo body sits on the LR260 chassis and uses a rear sold axle and independent front suspension. Four servos are used to allow each wheel to raise and lower independently while driving. Another key feature of this chassis is that it allows for optional bodies to be installed using the included body posts.
Officially Licensed 1979 Chevrolet Monte Carlo Body
The highly detailed body shell comes as a pre-painted and assembled 3-piece body. The added details include painted side mirrors, clear windows, detailed interior, injected molded chrome details, magnetic body mounts and more. Keeping with the period correct styling, the body is matched with scale 14" spoked wheels, white wall tires and scale center knockoffs.
- Officially licensed and highly detailed 1979 Chevrolet Monte Carlo body
- Scale 14 inch spoked wheels
- Detailed chrome injection molded trim
- LED light kit ready
- Patent pending front suspension hopping mechanism
- Real-time adjustable ride height
- Four 25KG digital servos independently control each wheel
- 6-Channel LR6X Radio control with lowrider style switches
- Individual switches for each of the 3 height adjustment servos
- Momentary switches for raising either the front or rear to max ride height / hopping
- Momentary buttons for lowering either the front or rear to minimum ride height
- (4) AA Batteries
This product was added to our catalog on January 20, 2022