Rear Sway Bar Kit (Soft/Medium/Firm) by Axial Racing
This product was added to our catalog on June 29, 2012.
This is an optional Axial Rear Sway Bar Kit, and is intended for use with the Axial Wraith Rock Crawler. Is your Wraith set-up for high speed rock racing, or RECON G6 Challenge style events? Then this is the option part you have been waiting for; the Axial Wraith Rear Sway Bar Kit. Designed for high speed, this system will let you soften up your suspension for jumps, while keeping torque twist and body lean to a minimum during acceleration. A sway bar's main function is to control body roll, yet still allow your shocks to move vertically with the changing terrain. What does all this mean? It means more stability at high speed.
- CNC machined for precision
- Black anodized aluminum sway bar arms
- Each kit includes three different steel sway bars for fine tuning body roll and suspension articulation (soft, medium and firm)
- Laser etched Axial logos
- All required hardware is included
- Simple bolt on application
- Kits available for front (AXI30781) and rear