RealFlight 7 w/Transmitter Interface by Great Planes
This product was added to our catalog on November 7, 2013.
This is Great Planes RealFlight 7, with an included Transmitter Interface. RealFlight has been the best-selling R/C flight sim for over 16 years, and RF7 makes this incredibly realistic sim even better! No two pilots are identical, so RF7 is available in 3 different editions to meet everyone's needs — and it's the only flight simulator that offers this many options. The software is the same, so regardless of the RF7 edition you choose you'll enjoy all of the realism and features that make RealFlight #1. You'll also find updated enhancements such as multi-level Challenges, Heads-Up Display, Training Aids, RealPhysics™ technology, superior graphics and much more.
Even experienced pilots use RealFlight to hone their skills when they can’t be at the field. The RF7 Transmitter Interface Edition makes that practice even more valuable. With the included interface, you control the sim with the same R/C transmitter you take to the field! RealFlight flies more like “real life” than any other R/C sim, and the transmitter interface allows pilots to reach even greater levels of expertise using their favorite radio.
Plug the interface into your transmitter and your computer’s USB port. A set-up window helps you quickly configure RealFlight to be controlled by the same radio you use to fly real models. You’ll find one of RealFlight’s most popular features, the “Reset/Rewind” button, on the interface unit. After a crash, push the Reset button to get right back into action. Or hold it down to go back to any point during your last flight for an instant do-over.
Here's what you'll find in RF7:
- Over 90 planes to fly!
- Over 30 helicopters!
- More than 40 3D and PhotoField™ flying sites!
- Training Aids
- Virtual Flight Instructors
- Training Challenges
- Many types of aircraft
- Combat events
- TrueLife™ Terrain
- First and third person views
RF7 System Requirements:
- Minimum Recommended System: Some graphical features may be disabled. Aerodynamic calculations will remain high quality.
- Windows* XP, Windows* Vista™, Windows* 7 or Windows* 8 - *Local administrator access required.
- Intel® Pentium® 1.0GHz or equivalent
- 512 MB RAM
- 10 GB Hard Drive Space
- DVD Drive
- 3D Accelerated Video with:
- 32 MB Dedicated Video Memory
- Full DirectX 9 compliant (Shader Model 2.0 or better)
- Optimal System: For best graphical performance
- Dual Core 2.4GHz CPU
- 2 GB RAM
- 3D Accelerated Video with: 512 MB dedicated video memory
- Multiplayer Requirements:
- Broadband connection
- Computer microphone for voice chat
- InterLink® Elite Controller:
- USB Port
- Compatible FM or FM-selectable transmitter (if using the interface mode)
- NOTE: The connectors on the InterLink Elite cord and included adapters make the InterLink Elite compatible with the trainer jacks on most Futaba® and all JR®, Spektrum® and Tower Hobbies® systems.
- Activation Required