RC8.2 Aluminum Servo Saver Arm by Avid RC
$1.99 Flat Rate Shipping!
This item is eligible for $1.99 flat rate shipping Learn More
This product was added to our catalog on October 23, 2012.This is an optional Avid RC Aluminum Servo Saver Arm, and is intended for use with the Associated RC8.2 1/8 buggy. The Avid RC8.2 Aluminum Servo Saver Arm is designed to eliminate flex in the steering system as well as add a second element of safety to prevent your steering linkage from coming loose in a race. The design includes a jam nut feature with an M3 threaded arm, so the lower nut acts as a jam nut to stop the steering linkage from coming loose during a long race. Additionally, the Avid servo saver arm is slightly longer than standard to provide additional throw without causing clearance issues.
- Machined from billet aluminum then black anodized
- Direct replacement for kit supplied plastic part
- Rigid design won’t twist or deflect during hard cornering
- Jam nut design with M3 threaded arm. The lower nut acts as a jam nut to stop the steering linkage from coming loose in long mains
- Slightly longer than standard to give additional throw without clearance issues.
- Each package includes 1 black anodized aluminum servo saver arm and 1 Avid mini decal sheet.
Material: Billet 6061-T6
Weight: 7.0g (Stock RC8 Servo Arm: 3.3g)
Monday, May 13 2013 (about 4 years ago)
Avid RC RC8.2 Aluminum Servo Saver Arm
Unlike the carbon fiber rear brace support, this thing actually works. Top quality machining and great finish. Also, works exactly like advertised: More steering throw without messing up clearance. Highly recommended!)