RC8 T3e Team Competition Electric Truggy Kit by Team Associated
This product was added to our catalog on April 18, 2016.
Designed for performance, built to win!
The Team Associated RC8T3e Team Electric Truggy Kit takes cutting edge RC8B3 technology and wraps it up in an electric 1/8 scale truck package. By sharing parts with the RC8B3e, the RC8T3e is the perfect solution for Associated enthusiasts that race multiple 1/8 scale classes.
With a unique, proprietary hard anodized 7075-T6 aluminum chassis that was developed for optimum weight distribution and superior handling, the RC8T3e drives like a champ. The RC8T3e has received an updated suspension package that is nothing short of world class. With pillow-ball front uprights, you get maximum steering and durability. Refined 16mm Big Bore hard-anodized aluminum threaded shocks and 3.5mm alloy shock shafts provide plush suspension travel. The RC8T3e features precision universal drive shafts front and rear to keep suspension travel free through the entire stroke. Just like its RC8B3e brother, the RC8T3e was designed to handle, built to win, and will help take your 1/8 program to the next level.
RC8T3e Team Kit Features:
- 7075-T6 hard-anodized aluminum chassis features an optimized weight bias layout for improved handling and stability
- V2 diffs included for longer life and improved performance
- Pillow ball front suspension for increased adjustability and improved durability
- Lightweight ring gears and optimized precision ball bearing sizing reduces drivetrain rotational mass for improved acceleration and battery efficiency
- Gearboxes feature a 4.6:1 internal gear ratio with fast access differentials for quick removal, tuning and maintenance
- Six universal drive shafts for efficient drivetrain power delivery and ease of maintenance
- 7075-T6 aluminum 16mm Big Bore threaded shocks with TiN coated 3.5mm shafts, larger diameter precision springs, and optimized bladders for more precise volume compensation
- 7075-T6 aluminum shock towers front and rear feature finely tuned shock mounting and upper arm positions
- Refined suspension geometry with lower hinge pin inserts for quick and easy roll center adjustments
- Lightweight one-piece wing mounts feature height and forward positioning adjustment for more precise handling
- Two-piece sliding engine mount for easy gear mesh adjustment and motor removal
- Pro-Line RC8T3e clear body and Team Associated molded wing included
- Two piece sliding motor mount for easy gear mesh adjustment and motor removal
Power Source: Electric
Body Style: Truck
Scale Size: 1:8 Scale
Assembly Level: Kit*
Length: 560mm (22.05in)
Wheelbase: 376.5mm (14.82in)
Needed To Complete:
- 1/8 scale ESC & Motor
- High Torque Steering Servo
- 2 Channel Radio System
- 4S LiPo Battery & Charger
- 1/8 Scale Truggy Tires, Wheels, Inserts & CA Glue
- Thread Lock
- Tools for Assembly