RC8 B3e Team 4WD 1/8 Electric Buggy Kit by Team Associated
This product was added to our catalog on September 29, 2015.
The Team Associated RC8 B3e Team Kit combines RC8B3 nitro buggy performance engineering with a chassis designed specifically for brushless power. Using a unique, proprietary hard-anodized 7075-T6 aluminum chassis designed for optimum weight distribution and superior handling, the RC8B3e drives like a champ.
Cross-class chassis compatibility
Knowing that racers would be competing in both 1:8 nitro and electric at the same events, the RC8B3e was designed to handle and respond to changes just like the RC8B3. This similar handling characteristic gives the racer a huge advantage, as tuning changes can be applied to both buggies seamlessly.
Designed to handle, built to win
The RC8B3e Team Kit was designed to give the dedicated electric 1:8 racer the highest level of performance that will help take your racing program to the next level.
- 7075-T6 hard anodized aluminum chassis features an optimized weight bias layout for improved handling and stability
- Front suspension features pillow ball uprights for increased adjustability and improved durability
- Lightweight ring gears and optimized precision ball bearing sizing reduces drivetrain rotational mass for improved acceleration and battery efficiency
- Gearboxes feature a 3.38:1 internal gear ratio with fast-access differentials for quick removal, tuning, and maintenance
- Six universal drive shafts for efficient drivetrain power delivery and ease of maintenance
- 7075-T6 aluminum 16mm Big Bore threaded shocks with TiN coated 3.5mm shafts, larger diameter precision springs, and optimized bladders for more precise volume compensation
- 7075-T6 aluminum shock towers front and rear feature finely tuned shock mounting and upper arm positions
- Refined suspension geometry with lower hinge pin inserts for quick and easy roll center adjustments
- Lightweight one-piece wing mounts feature height and forward positioning adjustment for more precise handling
- Two-piece sliding motor mount for easy gear mesh adjustment and motor removal
- Pro-Line RC8B3e clear body and Team Associated molded wing included
- The RC8B3e shares over 90% parts compatibility with the RC8B3 nitro buggy, offering the perfect solution for multi-class racers
Width: Varies based on setup
Weight: Varies based on setup
Needed to Complete:
- 2 channel radio/transmitter & Transmitter batteries
- 1/8 Scale Specific Speed Control, Motor, and pinion (see motor manufacturer’s gearing recommendations for correct pinion size)
- 4S LiPo Battery & Charger
- High Torque Steering Servo
- 1/8th scale buggy tires, wheels & CA glue
- Polycarbonate paint for body