The RC4WD Trail Finder 2 BFGoodrich 150th Anniversary RTR 4WD Scale Crawler Truck is a limited edition version of the classic Trail Finder 2. The truck features a red, blue and white color scheme to commemorate BFGoodrich's 150 year anniversary along with custom factory-applied decals.
The TF2 RTR is a stylish rig with features such as a smooth single speed transmission, realistic billet aluminum ladder frame chassis and center mounted 4x4 transfer case, Yota II Ultimate scale cast axles, a highly detailed body with dropped bed and so much more. The balance between capability and performance has been carefully developed by RC4WD, and the attention to detail is plain to see.
Every TF2 RTR is compatible with a full range of option and performance parts designed to enhance the performance and add to the scale look of this true scale 1/10 truck.
- Mojave Body Set w/ 150th Year Anniversary paint-job & Factory installed BFGoodrich stickers
- Prepainted and chrome square headlights, bumpers, grill and headlight reflectors. A chrome finish bumper is also included.
- Pre-Painted dropped bed molded directly into the body
- Pre-painted tail lights and side marker lights (For even more realism, it's easy to add LED lighting to your truck.)
- Scale rock rails plus rear tube rock guard bumpers.
- Custom Designed for True to Scale Looks
- Realistic Billet Aluminum Ladder Frame Chassis
- R3 Single Speed Aluminum Transmission
- Center Mounted Realistic 4x4 Transfer Case
- Yota II Ultimate Scale Cast Axles
- True to Scale Leaf Spring Suspension
- Highly Detailed Body with Dropped Bed and More
- Stocker 1.7" Beadlock Wheels
- RC4WD BFGoodrich Mud Terrain T/A KM3 1.7" Tires
- Realistic Tube Bumpers - Rock Rails - Skid Plate
Wheelbase: 287mm (11.3”)
Width: 211mm (8.7”)
Height: 218mm (8.5”)
Ground Clearance: 69mm (2.7”)
Final Drive Ratio: 31.93:1
Wheel Width: 25mm (0.98")
Wheel OD: 44mm (1.70")
Hub: 12mm Hex
Needed To Complete:
- 2S-3S LiPo Battery or 6-Cell NiMH Battery w/Tamiya connector
- Compatible Battery Charger
This product was added to our catalog on April 6, 2020