RC18 B2 Brushless Mini 4wd RTR Electric Buggy by Team Associated
This is the Team Associated RC18 B2 Brushless Mini 4wd RTR Electric Buggy. Picking up where the original RC18 B2 left off, the RC18B2 Brushless Mini 4wd comes loaded with awesome new features including the XP2G 2.4GHz radio system and Reedy brushless system. The RC18B2 Brushless chassis has a fully enclosed, 2-belt drive train system with adjustable slipper clutch that is capable of handling the extreme amount of power that today’s brushless motors and LiPo batteries can dish out.
The RC18B2 Brushless comes fully assembled, including a painted and decaled truck body, white dish style wheels with aggressive mini pin race tires, as well as a factory installed Reedy brushless electronic speed controller and powerful 5000kV brushless motor! Just charge up the included battery with the included wall charger and get ready to throw up a big roost! Big time fun in a small package is what makes the RC18B2 Brushless another champion by design!
RC18B2 Brushless RTR Features:
- Factory-finished buggy body and wing
- Reedy brushless micro speed controller with Deans Ultra Plug battery connector and Reedy 5000kV brushless motor
- Dish racing wheels come mounted with aggressive mini-pin racing tires
- Molded composite chassis with sealed drive train
- Durable gear differentials with a 2.0:1 internal drive ratio
- 2-belt drive system with slipper clutch, capable of handling most brushless/LiPo combos
- Dual bell crank steering for improved cornering performance
- Newly designed servo saver for optimal straight-line tracking
- Complete set of 15 precision ball bearings
- Vertical ball end adjustments with durable fixed length composite turnbuckles
- Composite fluid-filled shock bodies with adjustable pre-load
Internal Gear Ratio: 2.0:1
This product was added to our catalog on January 3, 2011.