RC10 TC7 FT Factory Team On-Road Touring Car Kit by Team Associated
This product was added to our catalog on February 2, 2016.
2015 ROAR Nationals Champion!
The Team Associated TC7 Factory Team Touring Car Kit is Associated's most refined kit to date! The RC10TC7 FT car kit comes packed full of Factory Team options and a refined suspension package that provides precise adjustments, resulting in an unequalled level of consistency. The RC10TC7 FT car kit arrives including all the Factory Team test parts Area 51 has had in the works for the last several years.
The focus was on a more precise feel with updates in suspension component composites and ultra-smooth FOX shocks with Genuine Kashima Coat. The floating servo controls an updated dual bellcrank steering system with a low center of gravity and refined Ackermann range, which allows the most direct steering feeling for any track condition. The updated motor mount is centrally located to produce the most consistent chassis flex to help keep cornering predictable. Accurate gear alignment provides high efficiency, acceleration and top speed.
The RC10TC7 FT gives you all the key features and options necessary to keep you at the top of the racing circuit, all without sacrificing affordability. After the prototype swept the modified podium at 2015 R.O.A.R. Paved On-Road Nationals, it's easy to see that the RC10TC7 FT kit is another Champion by Design from Team Associated!
TC7 FT Features:
- Updated suspension geometry
- FOX® shocks with Genuine Kashima® Coat
- New one-piece motor mount
- Updated drive belts
- Updated dual bellcrank steering system
- Floating servo mount
- Narrow chassis with optimized flex characteristics
- Vertical ball stud bearing caps
- Rear gear diff for maximum performance and minimal maintenance
- Front spool with replaceable composite outdrives
- Titanium turnbuckles with turnbuckle eyelets for easy access to ball stud for adjustment
- 22 precision ball bearings
Length: 360mm / 14.2in
Weight (chassis only): *515g / 1.14lbs
Wheelbase: 253.5mm-257.5mm / 9.9in-10.1in
*NOTE: Final width and weight will vary with the actual electronics and tires used to complete the RC10TC7 FT Kit
Needed to Complete:
- 1/10 scale electric motor & electronic speed control
- 7.4V LiPo or 6.0V LiFe battery
- Battery charger compatible with chosen battery chemistry
- 2-channel surface transmitter, and its batteries
- 2-channel receiver
- Steering servo
- 1/10 scale (190mm) polycarbonate touring car body
- Polycarbonate specific spray paint for body
- 1/10 scale rubber or foam touring car tires
better then tc6 .2 f t. They use numbers to indacate the part and bag over all I like what I see)