RC10 T5M Mid-Motor Team Truck Kit by Team Associated
This is the Team Associated RC10 T5M Team Truck Kit. The RC10T platform has established a legacy of dominance since its debut in 1991. Over 24 years have come and gone, and the winning legacy Team Associated has earned continues today.
The RC10T5M has been designed and built to the highest standards, to give racers an edge over their competition. By blending the championship-winning DNA of the proven RC10T4 platform, with the technology and features developed for the B5M, Area 51 engineers created the perfect marriage of proven concepts and cutting edge design. Like the B5M, the T5M has an aluminum chassis and mid-motor configuration that are designed to take full advantage of the surface conditions and high traction levels found on modern tracks around the world.
- Advanced mid-motor design developed and applied to the race-winning RC10T truck platform
- Narrow, hard-anodized aluminum chassis with centralized mass and mid-motor position for improved handling on high-grip off road tracks
- Chassis fits R.O.A.R.-approved 2S saddle packs and 2S short packs using optional foam insert
- Factory Team V2 12mm Big Bore-threaded aluminum shocks with 3mm shafts and low-friction O-rings
- Four-gear transmission with lighter aluminum top shaft, stronger gears, precision ball bearings, and a 14-carbide ball differential for increased life and torque capacity
- Adjustable front suspension mount angle (kick-up) options of 25° and 30°
- Pro-Line T5M clear body and spoiler included
- Aluminum rear ball stud mount included
- Inline front suspension features heavy-duty steering and caster blocks, while the insert system allows for easy caster and trailing axle adjustments
- One-piece front axle/hex adapter and larger front wheel bearing for added durability
- Full bearing steering system with horizontal ball studs for finer Ackermann adjustments
- Heavy-duty ball cups and ball studs allow for maximum suspension travel while reducing binding and friction
- Rear hubs feature larger bearings as well as the quick and easy insert system to adjust camber link position and rear toe-in
Power Source: Electric
Body Style: Truck
Scale Size: 1:10 Scale
Assembly Level: Kit - Requires assembly & electronics
Length: 406mm (15.98in)
Wheelbase: 289mm (11.38in)
Needed to Complete:
- 2-channel surface transmitter, receiver & batteries
- 1/10 scale 540 size electric motor & electronic speed control
- 7.4V LiPo or 6.6V LiFe battery (saddle pack, shorty pack, or square pack)
- Battery charger compatible with battery chemistry
- Steering servo
- Pinion gear (48 pitch)
- Polycarbonate paint for body
- 1/10 scale 2.2" truck tires, wheels & CA Glue
NOTE: Electronics, tires, wheels and painted body shown in photo's are for illustrative purposes only and are not included in the kit. Included body is clear. Assembly and painting is required.
This product was added to our catalog on April 4, 2015.