RC10 B5M Factory Lite 2WD Buggy Kit by Team Associated w/Schelle Carbon Battery Strap FREE!
For a limited time, receive a free Schelle Carbon Fiber Battery Strap with the purchase of this B5M!
While supplies last. Schelle CF Battery Strap part# SHL1088.
Associated B5M Factory Lite - World Champion DNA, World Champion performance
Team Associated's B5M Factory Lite Mid-Motor 2WD Competition Electric Buggy Kit has gained success at both the club level and at major racing events around the world. Team Associated Area 51 engineers took it upon themselves to make the best RC10 to date even better by creating a B5M that has been optimized to excel in classes requiring spec motors and in track conditions that allow the racer to take full advantage of the performance offered from reduced weight.
The RC10B5M Factory Lite Kit sheds over 75 grams of weight, includes a 3-gear transmission for lower rotational mass, a lightened hard-anodized aluminum chassis, titanium turnbuckles, aluminum front axles, and more. Combine this with the other standard B5M features and you have a car that is ready for competition out of the box.
RC10 B5M Factory Lite Features:
- Lightweight aluminum front axle/hex adapters
- Factory Team V2 12mm Big Bore threaded aluminum shocks w/3mm shafts
- Lightweight, hard-anodized aluminum chassis w/centralized mass, mid-motor
- Aluminum rear ball stud mount for added strength
- Heavy-duty lubricated ball cups and Factory Team titanium turnbuckles included
- Factory Team upgraded blue shield bearing kit included
- 3-gear transmission with lightweight V2 aluminum top shaft included
- Aluminum rear clamping drive hexes with laser etching
- Chassis fits R.O.A.R.-approved 2S saddle packs and 2S short packs using optional foam insert
- Team Associated B5M clear body and wing included
*Final width and weight will vary with the actual electronics and tires used to complete the B5M Factory Lite Kit.
Needed to Complete:
- 1/10 scale electric motor
- 1/10 scale electronic speed control
- 7.4V LiPo or 6.0V LiFe battery (saddle pack, shorty pack, or square pack)
- Battery charger (able to charge one of the batteries mentioned above)
- 2-channel surface transmitter, and its batteries
- 2-channel receiver
- Steering servo
- Pinion gear (48 pitch)
- Polycarbonate-specific spray paint for body
- 1/10 scale buggy wheels & tires
- Glue for tires and wheels
NOTE: RC10B5M Kit shown equipped with items NOT included in kit; motor, battery, ESC, servo, receiver, wheels and tires are not included. Body comes clear. Assembly and painting required.
This product was added to our catalog on April 21, 2015.
This is the car to beat, get one and you won't be sorry with the level of performance and off-track support.)
who needs to pay more for an updated version of the same
version that Rocks out of the Boxxxxxxxxxx!! StOCKK set up
this car can compete with all the newer models! Im glad I bought this
I save money and can compete and even triumph over the newer models. Very tunable, tons of up grades and can take crashes all day! Haven't broke anything
since I first bought this kit.)
I really wanted to try a different brand this time around.
I went with the Losi, then the Serpent SRX2, then the Yokomo YZ2 and ended up back here. For me, this was the best of the bunch.
It really is ready to go out the box.)