RC10 B5M Champions Edition Mid Motor 2WD Competition Electric Bu by Team Associated
This product was added to our catalog on May 31, 2016.
Team Associated's B5M Champions Edition Kit includes the most popular tuning options available so you can be ready for battle regardless of where you are racing. By including both gullwing and flat front suspension arms, the parts needed to build either a 3 or 4 gear transmission, as well as V2 and VTS slipper assemblies, the B5M Champions Edition is the most tune-able out of the box kit Team Associated has ever offered. Strength, longevity and style have also been improved by including carefully selected Factory Team option parts like: Big Bore Shock Bodies with Genuine FOX Kashima Coating, titanium turnbuckles, blue shield ball bearings, aluminum front axles, and an aluminum rear ball stud mount. With all these parts packed into one box, this kit offers an unparalleled value.
- This is a LIMITED PRODUCTION vehicle and will be available while supplies last!
- Electronics, wheels, Tires and painted body are shown for illustrative purposes only and are not included. See needed to complete list below for a full list of items required to complete the model.
- Factory Team FOX® shocks with Genuine Kashima® Coat provide the smoothest piston/shock body fit, allowing the vehicle to land solidly
- Both 3- AND 4-gear transmission parts are included to allow tuning of chassis pitch for different grip conditions
- Both flat front suspension arms AND gullwing suspension arms allow for steering feel and stability adjustments
- JConcepts™ Finnisher B5M front wing for additional stability at high speed
- Factory Team aluminum rear ball stud mount for added strength
- Heavy-duty rear axles for added strength
- Both V2 AND a VTS (Variable Torque multi-plate Slipper) slipper configurations provide options for feel and rotating mass
- Aluminum rear clamping hex with laser etching provide tight wheel to axle fit
- Narrowed hard-anodized aluminum chassis with centralized mass and mid-motor position for improved handling on high-grip offroad tracks
- Factory Team lightweight aluminum front axle/hex adapter and large front wheel bearing for added durability
- Factory Team titanium turnbuckles provide strength and weight savings
- Team Associated B5M clear body and wing included
Needed to Complete:
- 1/10 scale electric motor
- 1/10 scale electronic speed control
- 7.4V LiPo or 6.6V LiFe battery (saddle pack, shorty pack, or square pack)
- Battery charger (able to charge one of the batteries mentioned above)
- 2-channel surface transmitter, and its batteries
- 2-channel receiver
- Steering servo
- Pinion gear (48 pitch)
- Polycarbonate-specific spray paint for body
- 1/10 scale buggy wheels, tires & inserts
- Glue for tires and wheels
- Tools for assembly