RC Flight USB Link by Western Robotics
This is the Western Robotics RC Flight USB Link. The RC Flight USB Link is universally designed to interface with all popular brands of radio control transmitters via trainer port as a PC based USB game controller. This allows you to practice flying R/C models using most types of flight simulator software. It is also equipped with a trainer plug that provides easy installation to your R/C transmitter. This RC Flight Link is compatible with all JR type transmitters. Other types of transmitters are also compatible by using the appropriate trainer cord adaptor (sold separately).
NOTE: This USB link works with Reality Crafts and FMS flight simulator software. This product is not compatible with Realflight or Phoenix RC flight simulators.
- Radio control transmitter to PC USB game controller interface.
- Easy USB Plug and Play operation with Windows 98,ME,2000 & XP.
- Reads up to 6 Analog Channels with auto-self calibration.
- Compatible with most freeware and commercial flight simulators.
- No software drivers required.
- LED indicator status.
Weight: 74 grams
This product was added to our catalog on January 3, 2011.