RB6.6 Aluminum Rear Laydown Bulkhead (Black) by Exotek Racing
This product was added to our catalog on January 27, 2017.
The Exotek RB6.6 Aluminum Rear Laydown Bulkhead is a heavy duty 1 piece camber mount/bulkhead option for your RB6.6 that runs the laydown (midship) gear box. Machined threads create a secure mounting point for the ball studs and eliminate the risk of stripping out the nylon or changes to your camber settings after a big hit. The bulkhead replicates the stock geometry, includes mounting points for a sway bar, and most importantly is 1.5 grams lighter than the stock nylon bulkhead!
- 7075 heavy duty 1 piece rear camber mount/bulkhead for the RB6.6 laydown (midship) gear box
- Machined threads for repeated secure mounting and no stripped nylon threads or camber changes after big hits
- Matches the stock geometry and includes mounting points for the RB6.6 sway bars (use blue thread lock for the M3 screws)
- 10 grams - this bulkhead is 1.5gr lighter than the stock nylon bulkhead
- Polished and anodized black