Railpower 1370 HO & N Model Train Power Pack by MRC
This product was added to our catalog on February 17, 2017.
This is the MRC Railpower 1370 Model Train Power Pack, for realistic operation of HO and N gauge train sets. Enjoy advanced electronic circuitry at an exceptional price complete with an extra measure of power for unusual demands.
- 300° Speed Control: The extended range of this throttle gives you three times the control arc of ordinary power packs.
- Advanced Electronics: The Railpower 1370 incorporates circuitry designed to deliver superior slow speed operation, smooth acceleration and increased railroad realism.
- Main Line Direction Switch: Just throw the indent-action switch for quick easy reversing.
- Circuit Protector: Promptly and automatically disconnects your equipment if serious or continued overload occurs.
- Power to Spare: An extra measure of controlled power available to fulfill unusual demands.
- A.C. Terminals: For accessories such as switch machines, lights, etc.
- Pilot Light: The Railpower 1370 is equipped with a red (Light Emitting Diode) Pilot light to make you aware of the master switch being in the "ON" position.
- Appearance & Control: The Railpower 1370 gives you more realistic performance and is handsome in appearance as well.
- Dependable Quality: More than four decades of dependable quality... technological leadership... a commitment to service.
- Master On-Off Switch: Ends the nuisance of plug pulling.
- 18 VA of power
- LED pilot light
- Direction control switch
- Master on-off switch
- 300 degree speed control throttle
- AC output for accessories
- Automatic circuit protector
- 2-year limited manufacturer warranty
- UL Listed