Rage VEi ReadySet 4wd Truck by Kyosho w/Team Orion dDrive
Check Store Availability
Please be aware that pricing and product availability in-store may vary from what’s available online because each store is independently owned and operated.
FREE Shipping Eligible!
This item is eligible for Super Saver Shipping Learn More
4wd Chassis, brushless electronics and Kyosho quality - Rage VEi is an unbeatable bashing value!
The Kyosho Rage VEi ReadySet 4wd Truck features 100mm diameter tires on inch up wheels, with threaded body aluminum shocks to deliver the stability and exciting off-road performance that made Kyosho models a leader. The Rage VEi has been turbo-charged with the ORION dDrive brushless power unit for even more performance! This one-piece ESC and motor combo produces 2700KV to deliver the acceleration and speed that you crave. With the core structure of the proven RAGE platform, the VEi ReadySet can handle the demands of off-road and will allow you to experience the ultimate in off-road running performance!
Rage VEi ReadySet Features:
- ORION dDRIVE 2700KV One-piece brushless ESC and motor system - simple wiring layout - one button adjustment - heat protection - low battery protection
- 4 aluminum threaded big bore shocks to absorb bumps
- Sealed receiver box protects receiver from dust and dirt
- High response & high torque waterproof KS4081-04W servo included as standard
- Inch-up black wheels and 100mm neo block high-grip off-road tires
- Syncro KT-231P transmitter - 2.4GHz system automatically manages frequency bands
- Team Orion 7.2V-1800mAh NiMH battery and AC charger with high efficiency super plug connector
- Full bearings deliver high efficient performance (17 included)
- Fully Assembled Chassis
- Completed pre-painted SUV body with decals attached
- Adjustable front/rear upper suspension arm
- Equipped with adjustable steering linkage
Tread (F/R): 213mm / 206mm
Tire (F/R): F101mm × 50mm / F101mm × 50mm
Gear Ratio: 9.62:1
Weight: 1,764g (approx.)
Motor: Orion dDrive brushless motor. (KV-2700)
R/C System: Syncro 231P
- Factory assembled chassis with pre-installed R/C unit
- Pre-painted assembled body with decals applied (with large wing)
- Syncro KT-231P transmitter
- Hex wrench (1.5mm)
- Cross wrench
- Team Orion 1800 7.2V NiMH Battery
- AC wall charger
Needed to Complete:
- (4) AA sized alkaline batteries for transmitter
This product was added to our catalog on January 5, 2016.